Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:19 am

Welcome back BA ???!!!
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:11 pm

dass wrote:Hey folks, I'm back. Did you miss me???!!!

Welcome back dass.

You should chat with our new member Tactless1, I hear he has some good tips on what to do when your !! and ?? buttons wear out :D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:28 pm

Just stop spamming shit

dass

Postby dass » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:31 pm

Well the reason I was away for several months was that I was concentrating all my energies and finances to chasing and finding Matt Abbott so I could exact my righteous revenge on that cowardly base poltroon. I have not given up on this justified mission just like Ahab chasing Moby Dick, Javert chasing Jean Valjean, Wile E Coyote and the Roadrunner, Hank trying to apprehend Walter White, etc etc.

I have two theories on his current location. Theory One is that he's hiding deeply in a war torn area like Ukraine where it would be very difficult to get to him. Theory Two is that he's in hiding in plain sight, perhaps living in the same city as I am, believing that being in close proximity to me would fool me into thinking that being that close I wouldn't consider that a possibility. He could be living 5 miles from believing my internal radar wouldn't register.

Luckily, I have a new developing weapon that will only get stronger and accurate with time. The new technology of AI and the older technology of programmed algorithms will make very strong methods in finding this eternally devious coward so I can corner this rat and challenge him to honorable combat and end it via the knockout route.

Again I offer him these preordained outcomes:

1. First round knockout
2. Second round technical knockout
3. Medical stoppage by a mortician moonlighting as the fight doctor.

Alternatively he can sincerely apologize by sending me an open letter begging for my forgiveness. Also by taking a classified space in one local newspaper and one nationally recognized newspaper and publicly admitting that you have wrongly insulted me and offended my family and now freely admit the error of your ways and on your hands and knees beg my forgiveness and open to the punishment of public caning (preferably in a packed stadium or privately held but televised and a visual recording taken).

WHAY SAY YOU???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:46 pm

Masato wrote:
dass wrote:Hey folks, I'm back. Did you miss me???!!!

Welcome back dass.

You should chat with our new member Tactless1, I hear he has some good tips on what to do when your !! and ?? buttons wear out :D

That's ??? and !!! (in that order) to get ???!!!. Savvy???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:14 am

The main reason for me coming back is to return to the solemn duty of promoting those who are worthy of being recognized. It is my cherished honor to signify those who have elevated themselves by their words and actions to the highest realms and lofty dignities. It is with great pleasure to peruse the promotions lists and signify to the world how each, so such recognized, have risen to the highest levels.

To delay no longer let us begin:

Masato I HEREBY promote you to 10th degree Faygot, Grandmaster, and AWARD you the Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords, palms with platinum accents. And to add to that I GIVE you the Certificate of Merit due to your masterful handling of this website ,- you join a shortlist of hallowed names: Evil Yoshida, David Horner, Mousel, Shimaou et al who are enshrined in the Hall of Heroes (located in Faygate) and invited to the annual investiture ceremonies (music to be provided by Foghat) and special appearances by Barry Manilow and Elton John and emceed by Kevin Spacey and Will Smith.

More promotions to follow...

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:31 pm

dass

Postby dass » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:10 am

And I want I want to recognize a good friend: Mega I HEREBY re-affirm your rank distinction of 10th Degree Faygot, Grandmaster Emeritus and AWARD you the Lavender Sash (with 33 rainbow stripes) to go with your Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords, palms with palladium accents. This rank predates to the EvilYoshida (and possibly Fightsport) years thus technically making you senior Faygot.

I HEREBY laud your high morals and durable ethics. In recognition of this I AWARD you the Tight Cecum Statuette to confirm that you're in a small circle???!!!

Lastly I want to confirm how highly I value your friendship and constancy in all things especially your dedication and integrity in all things. You always remind that dependability is enduring???!!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:25 pm

dass wrote:The main reason for me coming back is to return to the solemn duty of promoting those who are worthy of being recognized. It is my cherished honor to signify those who have elevated themselves by their words and actions to the highest realms and lofty dignities. It is with great pleasure to peruse the promotions lists and signify to the world how each, so such recognized, have risen to the highest levels.

To delay no longer let us begin:

Masato I HEREBY promote you to 10th degree Faygot, Grandmaster, and AWARD you the Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords, palms with platinum accents. And to add to that I GIVE you the Certificate of Merit due to your masterful handling of this website ,- you join a shortlist of hallowed names: Evil Yoshida, David Horner, Mousel, Shimaou et al who are enshrined in the Hall of Heroes (located in Faygate) and invited to the annual investiture ceremonies (music to be provided by Foghat) and special appearances by Barry Manilow and Elton John and emceed by Kevin Spacey and Will Smith.

More promotions to follow...

LOL this is your best post yet :D

Back in the day I woulda photoshopped all of that lolol

I am in BC for a week visiting my father and brother, won't likely be posting for a while.

Your posts mostly suck but these are good lol :D

dass

Postby dass » Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:23 am

Som-pong and Vutulaki I HEREBY promote you both to the lofty dignity of 5th degree Faygot and to be addressed by the rare and crack title of Master Faygot. You both deserve this since you are some awesome faygots of this website and most likely in public and in your personal lives. When I imagine you conduct yourselves I can only imagine such great feats of faygotry. You are the faces of fagotry and it my utmost admiration that you are.

May you be serenaded by the wonderful sounds of the fagot bassoon as you receive your promotions.

I AWARD you the Fagototo First Class with silver oak leaves and swords. And I also AWARD you the Faygot Cross in silver with cubic zirconium diamonds. Plus you are PRESENTED the Reverse Cowboy statuette (smiling version).

May you be serenaded by a choir of Asian castrati with a medley of songs by Cole Porter and Clay Aiken.

I look forward as you advance in leaps and bounds in rarefied atmosphere of the upper levels of Faydom. I'm proud to be able to present you these honors present and future???!!!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”