Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
dass

Re: Where is dass!!!???!!!???!!!!!!??????

Postby dass » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:26 am

ATTN Matt abbott:

If I go for a first round knockout, can we still be friends afterwards???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Thu Nov 23, 2023 1:07 am

ATTN penvx, Dietbutcher and therascal: I HEREBY promote you to 4th Degree Faygot and AWARD you the Fagototo 2nd Class with bronze oakleaves swords and palms. Plus you are allowed to wear the pressed wool kilt with the Champions (wide version) silver nickel belt with faux sapphires and pearl spotted accents and inscribed with the words I AM PROUD TO BE A FAYGOT etched in ivory.

It can argued you should be ranked higher but I say it gives me a good leeway to promote you higher in a shorter time. Keep up the good work and I'll be watching for the well deserved opportunities for further promotion and awards.

To penvx you old warrior. I invite you to be a charter member to be the head instructor and trainer at one of our Faygot MMA schools to teach our members how to fight in that special way that signifies a Faygot fighter which includes a special suppleness that enables one to grab their ankles with ease and special side hip thrusts that can hurt an opponent with ease???!!!! And you've be given the enviable task to design the Faygot uniform that has Velcro tabs that can make it very easy to tear off so that the uniform can't be used by the opponent while grappling????!!!!' Underneath, the Faygot fighter can wear Speedos in the approved colors (lavender, teal and stippled yellow)???!!!! May you be in the corner of the first Faygot fighter to be in an organized fight promotion and may you be in the ambulance when they take our fighter away???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:07 am

ATTENTION: Matt Abbott, I HEREBY grant you a Holiday Pardon. This temporary reprieve will last from Thanksgiving to Christmas and will give you a chance to live a normal life from the craven evading and cowardly hiding you have done in the last several decades since you decided to insult me and my family in the most shocking and dastardly fashion possible. Regardless, for humane reasons I give you this since Thanksgiving is a day of celebration of all we have and the goodwill we have towards all men and to Christmas which is the day of peace, compassion and mercy.

May you go through all these days of the pardon free from the fear and massive apprehension you must feel, knowing that I'm on the hunt, during those days, to get you to the ring to exact a moment of honorable revenge???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:13 am

I am thankful to be back and be able to share all this???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Fri Nov 24, 2023 2:46 am

There are no enemies today, just friends???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Sat Dec 02, 2023 9:22 pm

ATTENTION Canuckster: I HEREBY promote you to 6th degree Faygot with the official office and title of Master Batter where you are the top official in official nude men's soft pitch baseball with very big black bats???!!!

Also I AWARD you the Fagototo First Class with bronze oakleaves and give you the right to wear the rainbow sash with six stripes with corresponding tan o Shatner previously worn by a fag with a gut.

WHAT SAY YOU???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:32 am

ATTENTION Luigi and Edge Guerrero: due to your English as a second language abilities and your dedication to this forum I HEREBY promote you to 3rd degree Faygot and to be addressed as Hand Maestro with a brevet promotion to 4th level Male Conga line ceremonial dancing???!!!

And I AWARD you the Fagototo 2nd class in bronze with single oak leaf and allow you to wear the special short kilt traditionally worn by midget Scotsmen in the highlands behind the lowlands???!!!!

dass

Postby dass » Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:59 pm

As my first post of the day, I welcome all faygots???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:03 pm

IF president Biden could pardon a turkey, could he pardon Matt abbott???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Tue Dec 12, 2023 3:34 am

Still here. Marvelling at the majesty of it all. This Internet has made us pocket kings of our own individual universes. Think of it, everyone now has the ability to live beyond our natural lives, through our writings and now even further by the inevitable application of AI. Think of it: AI can read one's writings and can imitate your style and content, And beyond that if it saw images of you, it could create deepfakes of you talking and moving around. Its inevitable. Its scary, at the beginning of this new and unknown age but it's consoling that you, via the AI, can talk to your descendants like the fictional father Jor-El talking and advising Kal-El (Superman). You could be long dead but you could have meaningful and heartfelt conversations with your future generations.

I think what it all means, even without AI, a part of you lives on. So make what you write and say mean something.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”