Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Sep 17, 2023 6:16 am

Dinner will be lamb chops wih hot english mustard and raw baby spinach and a banana for dessert

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:05 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Hows the higher reps going for you DB? id like to cut down to 3 maybe 2 sessions a week but lifting keeps me sane, off the booze and more well slept
and rested so the more sessions I get in the better

Diet wise im just watching portion sizes by using smaller plates at home plus leaving shit on the plate eating out. Just went to the pub to watch the fights and had fish, salad and chips just ate the salad first then the fish then allowed myself enough chips to finish the tarte sauce off so like 8 chips then handed my plate to the drunks to finish the chips off

Its not working, not losing any weight 109 - 111kg on any given day

Ey malaka, you still selling CDs on the beach?

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:09 pm

s
Vutulaki wrote:Dinner will be lamb chops wih hot english mustard and raw baby spinach and a banana for dessert

What are your macros like?

I highly recommed cronometer for nutrition tracking. Post up a days entries so we can see what you are doing.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 pm

Anastasios wrote: Ey malaka, you still selling CDs on the beach?

Yasu re, Yeah bro selling CDs and whatever else I can swipe and living under the Chords bridge but doing well whenever I dont have a heroin filled syringe sticking out of my arm.

Hows life been treating you?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:33 pm

Anastasios wrote:s
Vutulaki wrote:Dinner will be lamb chops wih hot english mustard and raw baby spinach and a banana for dessert

I highly recommed cronometer for nutrition tracking. Post up a days entries so we can see what you are doing.

Man I cant tell you my macros only thing I keep track of is protein and I dont use a scale just a combo of google, the nutrional labels and just winging it

Okay Ill dl the cronometer now I dont have a scale at the moment so ill need to get a decent one too. Im so bad with impulse eating and eating due to boredom its not funny, plus im surrounded by junk food all the time which doesnt help. Get me down from 109kg to 100kg by the end of the year olease

I can steady state cardio but im not fucking with HIIT and shit

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:13 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Yasu re, Yeah bro selling CDs and whatever else I can swipe and living under the Chords bridge but doing well whenever I dont have a heroin filled syringe sticking out of my arm.

Well life has been treating me better than you cause I'm white and you're black! Ha ha ha.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Anastasios wrote:s

Man I cant tell you my macros only thing I keep track of is protein and I dont use a scale just a combo of google, the nutrional labels and just winging it

Okay Ill dl the cronometer now I dont have a scale at the moment so ill need to get a decent one too. Im so bad with impulse eating and eating due to boredom its not funny, plus im surrounded by junk food all the time which doesnt help. Get me down from 109kg to 100kg by the end of the year olease

I can steady state cardio but im not fucking with HIIT and shit

You'll have to get both a scale and change up what foods you have in stock, completely and forever. You can use cronometer.com site or app, up to you, I use the website.

Don't think of how many kg in this many weeks. I'd rather teach you some concepts instead of just fad diets, tricks or whatever. You have what is called metabolic syndrome. You eat too much of some stuff, energy/calories and carbs. You are not using the carbs and the energy and you are storing it as fat. You have no use for the amount of carbs you are eating and this is reducing your insulin sensitivity. This goes out of control and you constantly need more to feel "satisfied" and the hunger signals are not in line with your true macro needs. Get it? You have to rewire your system, not do a fad diet just temporarily. So post up what you eat in a day and we can go from there. What times do you eat too, when do you train also.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:34 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

On a serious note just cruising by. Running the pizza shop as usual and waiting for better times to sell shop and become a full time day trader. Seems like you disappeared from FB?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:14 pm

You guys would all lose to me anyway.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Sep 18, 2023 9:49 pm

Welcome, Anastasios

Return to “Anarchy Zone”