Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Sep 18, 2023 11:44 pm

Canuckster wrote:You guys would all lose to me anyway.

Not in chess. Or anything involving striking. Or outside of a controlled environment.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:25 am

Anastasios wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Anastasios wrote:s
What are your macros like?

I highly recommed cronometer for nutrition tracking. Post up a days entries so we can see what you are doing.

Man I cant tell you my macros only thing I keep track of is protein and I dont use a scale just a combo of google, the nutrional labels and just winging it

Okay Ill dl the cronometer now I dont have a scale at the moment so ill need to get a decent one too. Im so bad with impulse eating and eating due to boredom its not funny, plus im surrounded by junk food all the time which doesnt help. Get me down from 109kg to 100kg by the end of the year olease

I can steady state cardio but im not fucking with HIIT and shit

You'll have to get both a scale and change up what foods you have in stock, completely and forever. You can use cronometer.com site or app, up to you, I use the website.

Don't think of how many kg in this many weeks. I'd rather teach you some concepts instead of just fad diets, tricks or whatever. You have what is called metabolic syndrome. You eat too much of some stuff, energy/calories and carbs. You are not using the carbs and the energy and you are storing it as fat. You have no use for the amount of carbs you are eating and this is reducing your insulin sensitivity. This goes out of control and you constantly need more to feel "satisfied" and the hunger signals are not in line with your true macro needs. Get it? You have to rewire your system, not do a fad diet just temporarily. So post up what you eat in a day and we can go from there. What times do you eat too, when do you train also.

I know all of this to be honest but like I said discpline is my worst trait when it comes to food, back when I was an alkie I could drinnk all night then wake up and go to the gym religiously no problem, food however is another issue all together. I thought lacohol was a problem but Ive been sitting in the pub watching rugby world cup games with drunks constantly forgetting I dont drink and bringing me beers and I turn them down no problem have done so for ages but if someone offers me the left over chips off their plate Im eating that shit as long as they were female

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:32 am

Anyway will be good to have someone with a brain keeping me honest.

All ive had today is a flat white with an equal which is an artificial sweatner I think 50 cals, lunch will be chicken satay and rice 545 cals according to the pack then dinner is steak, potato and sweat corn. I have low cal flavoured mineral water to drink and pears to snack on. Whats your thoughts on fruit/fractose?

Are you a calories in vs out guy or do you think theres more to it? Leigh if you remember him sent me a PDF on carb backloading which I never finished reading, what are your thoughts on this? PM me your email and ill send it to you, its an ebook consisting of some 238 pages so I cant link or cut and paste it here

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:56 am

Sweat corn is the foundation of any good diet.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:10 am

It's very high in sodium

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:28 am

Som-Pong wrote:

Not in chess. Or anything involving striking. Or outside of a controlled environment.

I think you'd be surprised at how I'd fare in those things
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:08 am

Canuckster wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:

I think you'd be surprised at how I'd fare in those things

Surpringly bad?

Stop derailing this thread you crust old anglo saxon faggot

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:21 pm

Masato wrote:Welcome, Anastasios

Hello, thanks.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:42 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Hows the higher reps going for you DB? id like to cut down to 3 maybe 2 sessions a week but lifting keeps me sane, off the booze and more well slept
and rested so the more sessions I get in the better

Diet wise im just watching portion sizes by using smaller plates at home plus leaving shit on the plate eating out. Just went to the pub to watch the fights and had fish, salad and chips just ate the salad first then the fish then allowed myself enough chips to finish the tarte sauce off so like 8 chips then handed my plate to the drunks to finish the chips off

Its not working, not losing any weight 109 - 111kg on any given day

I'm enjoying the higher reps at the moment. My goal is not to get any bigger, just to hit every muscle group twice a week in as little time as possible. Usually, when I'm doing 8 or 10 reps, I only struggle with the last 2 or 3 reps. With the 20 reps, I start struggling after10, so half the set I'm given'it all, Gets me nice and sore the next couple of days.

Have you tried intermitent fasting or carb cycling? Once you get used to the routine, it's a piece of cake. Not looking for sub 10% BF and rock a 6 pack.... I'm ok at around 14-15%.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Sep 19, 2023 5:02 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Anyway will be good to have someone with a brain keeping me honest.

All ive had today is a flat white with an equal which is an artificial sweatner I think 50 cals, lunch will be chicken satay and rice 545 cals according to the pack then dinner is steak, potato and sweat corn. I have low cal flavoured mineral water to drink and pears to snack on. Whats your thoughts on fruit/fractose?

Are you a calories in vs out guy or do you think theres more to it? Leigh if you remember him sent me a PDF on carb backloading which I never finished reading, what are your thoughts on this? PM me your email and ill send it to you, its an ebook consisting of some 238 pages so I cant link or cut and paste it here

Counting calories is gay. I mean, it's ok to count calories for a few days just so you can visualize how much of your favourite foods you should consume in a a day. But I hate those fags who take out their phone and open up myfitnesspal everytime they have a meal.

I've also noticed most of the "calories in calories out" guys are young. 20s to 30s. I'd rather listen to someone who is ripped in their 50s or 60s on this subject. Just sayin'.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”