Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Anastasios

Re: Anyone interested in a group fitness challenge?

Postby Anastasios » Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:28 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Anastasios wrote:I kept forgetting to post these, they are more useful than my barbell row technique.

This is how I do pulldowns and I transfer this technique to pullups.

Vid doesnt work malaka

Click on the link instead
https://youtube.com/shorts/dmNQIyZbPLk

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Feb 24, 2024 4:42 am

One of the admin ladies at my work is late at getting us our excel sheets for the next month so all I had to do today was answer a few emails. In the down time I did a sweet bench session. Got 8 sets of 3 so moving up in weight next time. Also after that I did some bonus sets at the next weight and I could already do a set of 3 even after having just done a session. Left tendon near 100% healthy, right tendon stressed but still like 90% healthy.

I've been counting grams of protein and its pretty annoying when food has less protein than you would expect. I eat a lot of dairy and I always thought eating 500 cals of dairy would be roughly equivalent in protein to 500 cals of meat, but in reality its like half the protein. So today I was at like 2000 cals but only 100 grams of protein, so I had to find something really meaty to fill the calories. I went to Chic-Fil-A and they have grilled nuggets, 130 cals and 25g protein. Perfect. So I got a double order of nuggets to save the day. In the future though I will have to plan around this.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:42 pm

Som Pong, here:

Notice how I lift my elbows back and up, and shoulderblades retracted, so that I have a nice sheath for the bar to sit in.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Feb 24, 2024 3:57 pm

Anastasios wrote:Som Pong, here:

Notice how I lift my elbows back and up, and shoulderblades retracted, so that I have a nice sheath for the bar to sit in.

For the record I already said this on the prrevious page just without the fancy youtube video

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:27 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

For the record I already said this on the prrevious page just without the fancy youtube video

But you are black.

Anastasios

Postby Anastasios » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:37 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:45 pm

This is my drink of choice now. Lime flavoured vodka soda in a can. Fuck beer.

Sent from my ALP-L29 using Tapatalk

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Feb 24, 2024 6:51 pm

Any tips on elbow/wrist placement when doing front squats? I can never get it right. Any mobility exercises to get elbows up in front like that?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:18 am

Anastasios wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

But you are black.

DB is a chink.
Also, seems to me like squats should be like street shitting. Just a natural pajeet movement.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:42 am

Diet Butcher wrote:This is my drink of choice now. Lime flavoured vodka soda in a can. Fuck beer.

This pisses me off so much.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”