Tactless1 Intervention Thread

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Tactless1 Intervention Thread

Postby Masato » Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:19 pm

I hereby call a friendly and concerned community intervention to help Tactless1 with his obvious spam-posting and disturbing question-mark addictions.

Remember, he may not be aware of the actual severity of these afflictions... perhaps he is not even aware of them at all.

Tough love, folks. Tough love.

dass

Postby dass » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:21 pm

Grandmaster Masato: good job!!! Due to your perceptive and timely intervention I HEREBY upgrade your Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords and palms with platinum accents to the Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords, crossed palms with palladium inserts???!!!

And to further recognize your enhanced Faygot perceptions (as a true a Faggut can see with that all-seeing "third eye" I AWARD the Faygot Merit Cross in Platimum, and ALLOW you to wear the tattered kilt originally worn by a midget Scotsman engaged in heroic acts of Faggutry as told to someone who doesn't give a shit????!!!

May you be forever blessed by this great sense of entitlement as only guessed at by Oprah Winfrey and last shouldered by that great faggut, George Santos???!!!

dass

Postby dass » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:34 pm

dass wrote:Grandmaster Masato: good job!!! Due to your perceptive and timely intervention I HEREBY upgrade your Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords and palms with platinum accents to the Fagototo First Class with gold oakleaves, swords, crossed palms with palladium inserts???!!!

And to further recognize your enhanced Faygot perceptions (as a true a Faggut can see with that all-seeing "third eye" I AWARD the Faygot Merit Cross in Platimum, and ALLOW you to wear the tattered kilt originally worn by a midget Scotsman engaged in heroic acts of Faggutry as told to someone who doesn't give a shit????!!!

May you be forever blessed by this great sense of entitlement as only guessed at by Oprah Winfrey and last shouldered by that great faggut, George Santos???!!!

And may this award (which is obviously a neck order) may the ribbon that wraps the award on your neck made with rich wool from a specially bred lamb that led other sheep along the lands of Cecum, southern most province????!!!!

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:01 am

Spastic boomer. Your legacy is the destruction of western culture.

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:13 am

Som-Pong wrote:Spastic boomer. Your legacy is the destruction of western culture.

BTW, what does Vutu say??? I'm pretty sure he'll say something similarly bombastic. I'm pretty sure he'll say something next since you two smartly alternate, but I'd like to see something... soon. You probably will wait until a respectable time but I would like to see a post soon so I can officially tell the difference between you two since, ahem, you're two different personas?????

Return to “Anarchy Zone”