Who believes Michelle Obama is a man???¿¿

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Who believes Michelle Obama is a man???¿¿

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:02 am

Looks are subjective, every race'ss women have their missing element

Negroids are missing feminintiy andd evolution
Arabs annd Southern Europeans Smooth silkiness
Northern Europeans unique features IE the good looking ones are very cookie cutter
Pacific Islanders Gastric bands
Asians - Curves they are all built like gumby
Indians all of the above

The outright winners andd it is a toss up are Eastern European women and the vast array off latina women from the new world I mean any mix from Yannet Garcia to the dominican types that look like a well made up cardi B

And as Som says oor at least was trying to say in his neanderthaleque broken english, exceeption actually PROVE the rule

Imagine seeing a full blooded asian chic with an ass? how much does that elevate her hotness? Or a white girl who can dance like a latina? those are exceptions that prove the rule.

Now for mixes itt gets complicated, they tend to be hotter all round like they pick the best features of each parent/race at a DNA selection level

Eurasians are hot AF but then id imagine theres some insanely hot Brazilian japs or arab african mixes

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:18 pm

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sun Jan 07, 2024 10:56 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Imagine seeing a full blooded asian chic with an ass? how much does that elevate her hotness?

my JapGal GF is kinda fat but she does have a prosperously proportioned posterior due to my scientific experimentation of instructing her to assume a weightlifting regimen for scientific study, advancement, and SATISFACTION :mrgreen:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:48 am

theraskal wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Imagine seeing a full blooded asian chic with an ass? how much does that elevate her hotness?

my JapGal GF is kinda fat but she does have a prosperously proportioned posterior due to my scientific experimentation of instructing her to assume a weightlifting regimen for scientific study, advancement, and SATISFACTION :mrgreen:

You are lame as fuck

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Mon Jan 08, 2024 7:08 am

yeah, I'm a bit of a SQUARE but I can also testify that I have ZERO DIVORCE HISTORY.....my LTR partner was a VIRGIN prior to our cohabitation......she's NOT FRIGID.....and she keeps me WELL FED :lol:

.....all those factors are probably why Michelle Obama's Gender has ZERO impact on my life

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:34 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:44 pm

I don't know about being a man but I think it's quite certain the Obamas and their gang are all sex freaks of multiple sorts.

Lots of reasons to think so. I don't even think their kids are actually their kids. The whole Obama show is a sick and degenerate pit of lies and filth.

Here is another oddity that continues to add credibiliy.

The woman is Chrissy Tiegen or some spelling like that, who says weird shit about eating human flesh and who apparently has said and tweeted all kinds of weird pedo shit.

Now watch this, and tell me the jenga tower of suspicion is not wobbling, lol

(In case the vid disappears; she is being interviewed at some fancy red carpet event with her husband. The interview asks something like where was the craziest place you had sex in public? She laughs, looks to her husband and says 'the Obama thing', and then he clearly freaks out. She leaves, comes back laughing hysterically saying 'I'm in trouble', and 'definitely not at the White House' while her husband is sweating bullets saying they're not going to talk about that.)

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Mon Jan 22, 2024 7:31 pm

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 8:12 am

Tactless1

Postby Tactless1 » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:44 pm

Return to “Anarchy Zone”