Single Mom FIVE Kids...so many questions???

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
theraskal

Single Mom FIVE Kids...so many questions???

Postby theraskal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:45 pm

where are the dads and/or what's their side of the story? How should society manage these matters? I'm trying not to judge, I recognize everyone probably has made some bad choices in their life history and there is also the element of luck and yet for some, they can make bad choices and life still works out for them, but for others, those bad choices can really lead to a deep hole

I'm a single mom and live with my 5 kids in a one-bedroom apartment. I want to show them I'm not ashamed of our home.

https://www.businessinsider.com/single- ... tok-2024-1

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 7:50 pm

life is very odd....I have known couples in a comfortable and stable financial situation who were unable to have children and then there are poor peasants which seem exceptionally fertile. It's easy to point a "she should ____" finger at this woman yet, how many of us have had unmarried sex which could have resulted in an "accident" which resulted in a FAILED relationship because of various reasons for incompatibility or character flaws

I'm not suggesting this woman is completely innocent either and why I wonder what stories the men in her life could tell also

theraskal

Postby theraskal » Sun Jan 14, 2024 8:07 pm

in other news: Ex-CON tells trolls PrisonPal now HUBBY is FIRE in the sheets!

Gypsy Rose Blanchard says the first thing she did when she left prison was consummate her marriage

Blanchard said that her sexual connection with Anderson lived up to expectations.

Blanchard told Viall that she was released from prison in Chillicothe, Missouri, at around 3 in the morning, due to safety concerns regarding the amount of press stationed outside of the facility.

She was then picked up by Anderson, whom she married in prison.

"Then we drove to a hotel that we got locally… and then we spent the night. We had our first intimate moments as husband and wife, and got to consummate our marriage, which was great," Blanchard said on the podcast.

Viall cut in shortly after, asking Blanchard: "And clearly, it seemed to live up to expectations?"

"It did, it did," Blanchard answered, laughing.

Viall was likely referring to Blanchard's recent comment on Anderson's Instagram post. After noticing that her husband was receiving some rude comments on a recent selfie, Blanchard soon came to his defense in a now-viral clapback.

"Ryan, don't listen to the haters. I love you, and you love me. We do not owe anyone anything," Blanchard wrote in her impassioned comment.

"They jealous because you are rocking my world every night…yeah I said it, the D is fire," Blanchard continued. She concluded: "Happy wife happy life."

https://www.businessinsider.com/gypsy-r ... age-2024-1

Return to “Anarchy Zone”