Anatoly Tokov vs. Gerald Harris, Vladimir Tokov vs. Ryan Walker added to Bellator 218

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Anatoly Tokov vs. Gerald Harris, Vladimir Tokov vs. Ryan Walker added to Bellator 218

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:45 am

By Jose Youngs @JoseYoungs Mar 13, 2019

After teasing fans with a new fight, Anatoly Tokov is ready to don his Bellator gloves once again.

The surging Russian middleweight returns to action against mixed martial arts veteran Gerald Harris in the main card portion of Bellator 218 in Thackerville, Oklahoma, on March 22, Bellator officials told MMA Fighting.

Tokov (27-2) has been perfect inside the Bellator cage since breaking into the promotion with a second-round TKO over Francisco France in 2017. The 29-year-old followed up this win with a submission over Vladimir Filipovic and a decision over former Bellator champion Alexander Shlemenko.

To date, Tokov has finished 21 of his 27 victories, including 16 by way of (T)KO.

His opponent, Harris (25-7-1), a former WSOF and UFC veteran, is looking to get back in the win column after fighting Hracho Darpinyan to a draw at Bellator 210 in November. Prior to that, “The Hurricane” came up short to Rafael Lovato Jr. and Yaroslav Amosov in his first two bouts inside the Bellator cage.

Also confirmed for the event is a bantamweight scrap between Tokov’s brother Vladimir Tokov and Ryan Walker. For the younger Tokov sibling, this will mark his promotional debut after compiling a 3-0 record on the Russian fight circuit. Walker (7-4), on the other hand, is looking to right the ship after being finished by Steve Kozola at Bellator 202 last July.

With the addition of these two fights, here is how the entire card stands:

Emmanuel Sanchez vs. Georgi Karakhanyan
Valentin Moldavsky vs. Linton Vassell
Michael Shipman vs. Hracho Darpinyan
Anatoly Tokov vs. Gerald Harris
Vladimir Tokov vs. Ryan Walker
John Macapa vs. Kevin Groom
Johnny Eblen vs. Chauncy Foxworth
Nation Gibrick vs. Nicholas Page
Malin Hermansson vs. Victoria Leonardo
Aaron Vickers vs. Isaiah Gutierrez
Ky Bennett vs. Deborah Kouzmin
Norbert Novenyi vs. William Lavine
Christian Edwards vs. Roman Huerta
Craig Fairley vs. Luis Erives

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/3/13/18264627/anatoly-tokov-vs-gerald-harris-vladimir-tokov-vs-ryan-walker-added-to-bellator-218
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”