UFC 182

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

UFC 182

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:36 pm

Luigi wrote:The best part was when Jones went all DX on Cormier. Edge knows what Im talking about:

- That made the latent wrestling fan in the heart of sherdoggers come to light again. :D

To you:

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:17 pm

To be honest, that move actually gained me a little respect for him, lol

If he would just come out already and embrace his inner asshole he would be great. He keeps trying to play the good guy and its just not him

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:19 pm

Jon Jones brings the fear to the heart of the honky.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Well DC did decent out of the gate but Jones got the better of him. Crazy to see Jon get 5 tds and DC 0.

The Cowboy Jury fight was ok. Jury fought like condit vs diaz and that style can be boring at times. Cowboys bjj is pretty fun, always throwing subs out. I watched his 1st fight with Bendo smooth yesterday and he was very close to getting 3 or 4 subs.

The Tavares vs Marquart fight was super boring other than a few front kicks that landed to the face.

The Horiguchi fight was not bad. It would be interesting to see him against Dodson or Benavides or even maybe Tim Elliott and then eventually DJ.

Hector Lombard fight was okay but a little slow. Lombards got that super plodding style where he stays flat-footed and throws heavy load haymakers all the time. Apparently he & Rory have verbally agreed to fight so that should be a great match. I will be rooting for Rory. I think he can do what he did to Tyrone.

On the undercard that guy that Paul Felder, who is apparently Cowboys training partner, looked pretty good with his MT & that spinning elbow.

The Shaun Jordan fight was not bad, you always expect a knockout with those big boys with bad defense.

That guy from Alpha male Cody Gar Brandt looked pretty dooshee but also looked pretty skilled and even though Marcus Brimage seems like a journeyman Brimage still dangerous.

Masato wrote:I have to say that was one of the most boring nights of fights I've seen in a long time. Always good to get out for a fightnight, but damn I think every fight that night was a slow boring decision.

Also, Jones could have been carried out in a stretcher and died, and those judges would have still given him the win.

Hoping Diaz/Anderson is more exciting

the main card was pretty lame but there were a few fun undercard fights. Hopefullly this card with MccGoober and Siver is decent.
Conor McGregor vs. Dennis Siver
Donald Cerrone vs. Benson Henderson
Uriah Hall vs. Louis Taylor
Norman Parke vs. Gleison Tibau

the undercard is full of names i dont recognize.......

ufc 183 looks good on paper

Return to “Super Dojo”