ARGH!

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Som-Pong

ARGH!

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:58 pm

Went out with my millionaire student tonight. He made me feel uncomfortable by taking me places I am not wanted. I sort of degraded the floor boss by carrying him off whilst kissing him lighytly on the cheeks. He almost tried to fight me later before someone explained it would be a bad idea. There really is nothing to gain from fighting with me. Still think I might have a bit of a thing for a fat canto called fire though.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:27 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Went out with my millionaire student tonight. He made me feel uncomfortable by taking me places I am not wanted. I sort of degraded the floor boss by carrying him off whilst kissing him lighytly on the cheeks. He almost tried to fight me later before someone explained it would be a bad idea. There really is nothing to gain from fighting with me. Still think I might have a bit of a thing for a fat canto called fire though.

- How is the fight on the street's thing in Thailand Pong?
They don't sue people or get they to jail frequent, they do?

I've read they are gentle and very friendly people to.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:58 am

Basically the only fights I've been in which I didn't want to be have been with white guys. Thais are incredibly friendly and gentle. If I was an asshole who beat up weak people or did it for profit I'd be fucked or in jail already.
Basically there is always someone around who wants to brawl, find them and provoke them. Then beat them up and step off or they beat you up. It's really not a big deal.

Return to “Super Dojo”