Titan FC signs long-term deal with UFC

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Titan FC signs long-term deal with UFC

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:53 pm

Titan FC signs long-term broadcast deal with UFC Fight Pass

Regional promotion Titan FC will now air their events on UFC Fight Pass, with the first show taking place on July 18th.

Another promotion will be airing their events on UFC Fight Pass, and this one might be the one with the most potential available talent for the UFC yet. Titan FC, a promotion that originally started in Florida but has held events nationwide, will air their first show on the UFC's streaming platform on July 18th, and the promotion's entire library will be viewable in the service's On-Demand section.

Titan execs Lex McMahon and Jeff Aronson spoke about the new deal on The MMA Hour with Ariel Helwani this week (via MMA Fighting):

"What better partner to have than the 800-pound gorilla, the No. 1 fight promotion in the business? If I'm gonna have someone go to bat for me, it's gonna be Dana White and Lorenzo Fertitta.''

To see the way everybody else does business versus how Zuffa does business, it was a natural fit.

"No one is naïve. Everyone either wants to be in the UFC or wants to get back in the UFC. That's the reality."

The promotion recently aired their events on AXS TV and the CBS Sports Network. Their July 18th event features a bevy of UFC vets, including a main event lightweight title fight between Pat Healy and Mike Ricci.

Source:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/16/8793683/titan-fc-signs-long-term-broadcast-deal-with-ufc-fight-pass
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”