Postby Som-Pong » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:27 pm

LOL I think it's naked gun?

Vutulaki-san

Postby Vutulaki-san » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:59 am

Where the fuck is the OP?

I ain't done yet.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:21 pm

Think he's waiting for the right moment to steal your peach.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:25 am

WELCOME wiz cool c!

amazing pics!

How did you find this place?

wiz cool c

Postby wiz cool c » Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:27 pm

i was sent a link from an old sherdog member, was told this place is better, but seems same old childish nonsense going on here as well, so i will be around when i have something that needs discussing. i like to use the these people that think they are clever with their[ I am the toughest guy on the planet thing, and the “look mom I pretend to do MMA,I haven’t decided yet where I deserve a medal or monument”]. thanks about he photos

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:42 am

wiz cool c wrote:i was sent a link from an old sherdog member, was told this place is better, but seems same old childish nonsense going on here as well, so i will be around when i have something that needs discussing. i like to use the these people that think they are clever with their[ I am the toughest guy on the planet thing, and the “look mom I pretend to do MMA,I haven’t decided yet where I deserve a medal or monument”]. thanks about he photos

How you figure?

Som talks a big game sometimes, but will also stab you in the groin with a broken bottle if needed, lol

the rest of the crew here is pretty mellow and realistic to their experience with MA and their appreciation as a fan. I don't see no bragging, most here are really oldschool fans with their realities in check imo

Some really cool threads here that you don't typically find on the regular over-saturated UFC forums.

Yours is one of them. Would love to learn more about your time(s) there. How was your communication? Can you speak with them? Don't judge too quick, would love to have you around more.

later!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:50 am

^^edit: just read some pages w/ Vutu's posts, lol

I see where you're coming from.

IMO its not just keyboard warrior-talk though... its OK to love and have respect for a certain style, but one should be open to the realities and be able to consider constructive criticism sometimes. MMA has showed us well enough I'd say that certain styles are simply more effective in a real full-on situation.

The styles you are learning are also great and cool no doubt about it... but don't lose your head thinking they are invincible or superior to all. Its not that far-fetched than an average streetfighter might beat the shit out of some of these monks, that's just the nature of fighting.

STILL a badass thread though...!! Som and Vutu can be pretty crass, but once you feel their vibe (much of it is humor), I think you'll realize they're not your average tween UFC fan :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:58 am

PS: If you need an illustrator for your book cover/jacket, it would be an honor to work with you to help design something.

Hit me up if my services can be of use to ya.

Keep going!!!! Great stories man

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Sep 16, 2015 11:58 am

The preferred method of dispatching an opponent for Roman Legionairres was the groin stab. You know that's the easiest place to hit some arteries eh?
If this boyo gets sensitive about Vutu calling out some shit hands I don't see the point of keeping him on, and I am a big fan of Shaolin shit. Used to use gravel to condition my hands 20 years ago.

Return to “Super Dojo”