Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Stefan Struve vs. Jared Rosholt

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:38 am

added to UFC 193 stadium show in Australia

By Tim Burke  @TB_Money on Aug 28, 2015, 9:01a

A battle of heavyweights has been added to the UFC 193 stadium show in Melbourne in November.

The UFC has added a second heavyweight bout to UFC 193, and The Skyscraper is going to fight in a stadium. Promotion officials recently announced that a bout between Stefan Struve and Jared Rosholt will take place at UFC 193 on November 15th.

Struve (26-7, 10-5 UFC) is coming off a decision win over Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira at UFC 190 in August. He had been out with a genetic heart defect for over a year before that. Eight of his ten wins in the UFC have come by knockout or submission.

Rosholt (13-2, 5-1 UFC) picked up an underwhelming decision win over Timothy Johnson at a UFC Fight Night event in Nashville last month. He has won five of his six UFC fights, but has only finished one of them.

UFC 193 takes place in Etihad Stadium in Melbourne. The UFC is hoping to break their attendance record with the event, which will be headlined by a UFC welterweight title fight between champion Robbie Lawler and challenger Carlos Condit.

Source:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/28/9218519/ufc-193-stefan-struve-vs-jared-rosholt-australia-mma-news
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:28 pm

Big guys, should be a fun fight.

Return to “Super Dojo”