The Emperor Returns t-shirts now on sale!

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

The Emperor Returns t-shirts now on sale!

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Sep 17, 2015 8:59 am

By Anton Tabuena @antontabuena on Sep 17, 2015, 2:21a

Just when you thought the legend has long drifted into the sunset, he shocks the world and makes a comeback. Celebrate the Emperor's return with these shirts inspired by the glorious sweater of doom!

You can purchase one (or ten) at the Bloody Elbow online store, which also sells other t-shirt designs and hoodies like the ones seen below. But be warned, unlike a lot of MMA apparel, these official BE clothing will not have any foil, flames, skulls, spikes, dragons, or any over the top combination of them. Sorry.

Source:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/17/9335969/the-emperor-returns-t-shirts-now-on-sale
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:59 am

i like the black one
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:10 pm

Damn I cant get an image code for the actual shirt, but for those who havnt seen it, its based on the sweater of doom lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Sep 19, 2015 12:04 am

Would definitely get one if I had the means.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:47 am

The last emperor returns.......to bellator.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:33 am

*To "The New Pride" most likely against a can. Best case scenario would be Kongo. Pretty ghey.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:03 am

OK I have re-visited this thread several times now and am still confused:

1. those don't look like no Last Emperor 'shirts'
2. They also don't resemble the great sweater of doom

What is this trick of selling BloodyElbow gear under the false pretense of being something associated with Fedor's Return?

Has lies in advertising become so successful that most don't even know it?? If I advertised the hell out of a porsche, but gave you a carrot, could I get away with it??

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:58 am

Masato wrote:OK I have re-visited this thread several times now and am still confused:

What is this trick of selling BloodyElbow gear under the false pretense of being something associated with Fedor's Return?

- If so, i fall for those, i posted because i saw the title on bloodyelbow! :oops:

[b][color=#0000FF] - Fake advertising is against the law here, i would probably get a refound for the shirts. :mrgreen:

[/color][/b]
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:16 pm

Masato wrote:OK I have re-visited this thread several times now and am still confused:

Has lies in advertising become so successful that most don't even know it?? If I advertised the hell out of a porsche, but gave you a carrot, could I get away with it??

Click the link lol they have a page for a t shift designed based on the sweater of doom. The picture is one of those interactive ones that zooms so I cant embed it. And ya, commercial interests seem to come before ethics, but at least when its an ad you can train your brain to stop paying attention as soon as you see it.

Return to “Super Dojo”