Titan FC 35 results and highlights:

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Titan FC 35 results and highlights:

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:15 pm

Hawn wins lightweight belt, Elliott retains flyweight title

By Michael Hutchinson @TheMikeyHutch on Sep 20, 2015, 5:00p

Titan FC saw a new champion crowned at Titan FC 35 while two other champions made their cases for a move up to the UFC

Titan FC 35 crowned a new lightweight champion on Saturday night as Rick Hawn defeated the former, but not defending champion Pat Healy. In a close fight that could have gone either way, two judges sided with the 39-year-old Hawn, who was awarded the Titan FC Lightweight Championship.

Rumors of Hawn's retirement, win or lose, were addressed in the post-fight interview. Hawn did not make his retirement announcement, but told Showdown Joe that he would go back home to think the decision through. The win was his third in a row since being released from Bellator MMA following a two fight losing streak.

The loss was the first for Pat Healy following his departure from the UFC. The 31-year-old missed weight for the fight, weighing in over the limit by three pounds. He was stripped of his Titan FC Lightweight Championship after failing to make weight.

Andre Harrison defeated Desmond Green by unanimous decision to retain his Titan FC Featherweight Championship. In a fight that was billed as an exciting scrap between two up and coming fighters, both Harrison and Green held back in the fight.

Neither man landed a big strike throughout the 25 minute fight and last minute takedowns to win the round seemed to be a bigger focus for both men. As the final round closed, a rain of boos fell over the cage as fans were displeased with the overall effort in the fight.

Harrison now improves his perfect record to 11-0, while Green fell to 15-5 with the loss. Titan FC CEO Jeff Aronson told Bloody Elbow earlier last week that either fighter could find themselves getting a call from the UFC with a win.

Source:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/9/20/9360385/titan-fc-35-results-and-highlights-hawn-wins-lightweight-belt-elliott-retains-flyweight-title

- I think Titan is show on the UFC network, would be cool to see Hawn getting a fight on UFC before he retires.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”