UFC signs heavyweight Damian Grabowski

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

UFC signs heavyweight Damian Grabowski

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:51 pm

By Guilherme Cruz@guicruzzz on Sep 21, 2015, 1:44p

The UFC has signed another talent from Poland.

"Polish Pitbull" Damian Grabowski, a former M-1 Global heavyweight champion with a record of 20-2, has signed a multi-fight deal with the UFC, MMAFighting.com learned on Monday. The heavyweight prospect is still waiting for a date and an opponent to make his Octagon debut.

"Grabowski is very happy to sign to UFC and I'm sure his name will be in the official rankings soon," Grabowski’s manager Stefano Sartori confirmed to MMAFighting.com.

Grabowski, who fought for Bellator early in his career, submitted Kenny Garner to become the M-1 Global heavyweight champion in 2013. He ended up losing the title to Marcin Tybura in his first title defense, but bounced back with a third-round finish over Konstantin Gluhov.

Seventeen of Grabowski’s 20 professional wins have come by way of stoppage, including 11 submissions.

All the credit goes to sherdog user Under_t

Sources:http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/21/9365579/ufc-signs-polish-heavyweight-damian-grabowski

http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2/damian-grabowski-signs-ufc-3069941/
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:05 am

I think the last guy to win ncaa d1 was named Grabowski and I freaked out thinking it was him lol

Return to “Super Dojo”