Aljamain Sterling vs Johnny Eduardo at UFC Fight Night 80

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Aljamain Sterling vs Johnny Eduardo at UFC Fight Night 80

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:29 pm

By Luke Thomas @SBNLukeThomas on Sep 28, 2015, 2:04p

If Aljamain Sterling really is considering MMA retirement, it'll have to wait a little while longer. The top-ranked UFC bantamweight is set to face Johnny Eduardo on Fight Pass as part of UFC Fight Night 80 on December 10th. Sterling made the news official on Monday as part of his interview with Ariel Helwani on The MMA Hour.

Sterling, 26, most recently fought Takeya Mizugaki at UFC on FOX 15 in April where he won via third-round arm triangle submission. He holds a perfect 11-0 record in professional mixed martial arts.

Eduardo, 37, is on a two-fight win streak in the UFC, having most recently bested Eddie Wineland via knockout at UFC Fight Night 40 in May of 2014. His record stands at 27-9.

UFC Fight Night 80 is headlined by a women's strawweight contender's bout between Paige VanZant and Joanne Calderwood. The event takes place at The Chelsea in the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Source:http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/9/28/9409933/aljamain-sterling-to-face-johnny-eduardo-at-ufc-fight-night-80
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”