Glory 24 Denver kickboxing preview

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Glory 24 Denver kickboxing preview

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:07 pm

By Fraser Coffeen@FCoffeen on Oct 6, 2015, 5:30p

Get a preview, results, and full fight coverage here for Glory 24 live on Spike TV. Glory 24 featuring Joe Schilling vs. Jason Wilnis live in Denver airs live this Friday, October 9. Bloody Elbow has full fight coverage right here.

Friday, October 9, Bloody Elbow presents live fight coverage of Glory 24 Denver. Glory 24 airs live on Spike this Friday with a fight time of 11:00 p.m. ET. Bloody Elbow will have live fight coverage, including results and discussion, right here.

This is Glory's return to Denver after Glory 16, and it is headlined by an interesting Middleweight fight that sees Glory and Bellator fighter Joe Schilling back in action. This is Schilling's first fight since his Bellator KO loss in MMA earlier this year. He was originally set to rematch Artem Levin for the Glory Middleweight title here, but Levin pulled out with an injury. Instead, Schilling takes on the very talented Dutch kickboxer Jason Wilnis - still an excellent fight, but one that lacks a bit of the punch of Schilling vs. Levin III.

Also on the card: Glory's four man tournament, which will be in the Heavyweight division. This one is a stacked field featuring former top contender Benjamin Adegbuyi, returning power punch Ben Edwards, and solid veterans Mladen Brestovac and Jahfarr Wilnis. This should be a great Heavyweight event, with the winner moving on to challenge champion Rico Verhoeven at Glory 26 later this year. Rounding out the main card is a nice fight between Dustin Jacoby and Wayne Barrett.

Opening the night is the Glory Superfight Series headlined by Canadian fighter Robert Thomas - check Bloody Elbow for a live stream of the Superfight Series.

Join Bloody Elbow for Glory 24 results, discussion, and live fight coverage this Friday, October 9.
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/10/6/9466009/glory-24-denver-kickboxing-preview-live-streaming-results-online-fight-coverage

GLORY 24 FIGHT CARD

Joe Schilling vs. Jason Wilnis

Dustin Jacoby vs. Wayne Barrett

Heavyweight Final

Semifinal: Benjamin Adegbuyi vs. Mladen Brestovac

Semifinal: Jahfarr Wilnis vs. Ben Edwards
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”