Michał Materla vs Mamed Khalidov trailer for KSW 33

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Michał Materla vs Mamed Khalidov trailer for KSW 33

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:35 am

By Karim Zidan@ZidanSports on Nov 3, 2015, 11:00a

One of the most anticipated middleweight fights outside of the UFC will take place in a few weeks, as champion Michał Materla and superstar Mamed Khalidov headlines KSW 33 in Krakow.

Given the history between the two fighters and the slow burn to get to this very point, there is little doubt that this is one of the biggest fights in KSW history.

Materla has held the KSW middleweight title since 2012 when he defeated Jay Silva to claim the Polish throne. Since then, he has amassed a four-fight win streak, including victories over Rodney Wallace, Kendall Grove, Jay Silva again. Most recently, he beat Polish MMA legend Tomasz Drwal.

Khalidov, a former KSW light-heavyweight champion, was sidelined since the start of the year because of a spinal injury that required surgery. Now healed and ready to return to action, Khalidov will begin his comeback with a title fight against his old friend. The Chechen-born Khalidov has compiled a nine-fight win streak that includes victories over James Irvin, Matt Lindland, Rodney Wallace, Melvin Manhoef and Brett Cooper.

The complete fight card is available below:

Michal Materla vs. Mamed Khalidov [MW Title Fight]
Karol Bedorf vs. Michal Kita [HW Title Fight]
Tomasz Drwal vs. Aziz Karaoglu
Artur Sowinski vs. Kleber Koike Erbst
Kamila Porczyk vs. Katarzyna Lubonska
Lukasz Chlewicki vs. Jakub Kowalewicz
Kamil Szymuszowski vs. David Zawada
Anzor Azhiev vs. Vaso Bakocevic
Piotr Wawrzyniak vs. Lukasz Blenkowski

Check out the eight-minute long trailer for one of the most anticipated fights outside of the UFC.

Source:http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/11/3/9663018/video-ksw-michal-materla-vs-mamed-khalidov-trailer-title-fight-polish-mma-news
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”