Alex Caceres vs. Masio Fullen joins January's UFC on FOX 18

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Alex Caceres vs. Masio Fullen joins January's UFC on FOX 18

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:25 am

By MMAjunkie Staff November 12, 2015 2:45 pm

A bout between Alex Caceres (10-8 MMA, 5-6 UFC) and Masio Fullen (10-5 MMA, 1-1 UFC) is the latest addition to January’s UFC on FOX 18 lineup.

UFC officials today announced the bout, though it’s not clear if it’ll be at featherweight or bantamweight.

UFC on FOX 18 takes place Jan. 30 at Newark’s Prudential Center. The main card airs on FOX following prelims on FOX Sports 1 and UFC Fight Pass.

The bout order hasn’t been finalized.

Caceres, who joined the UFC after a stint on “The Ultimate Fighter 12,” finds himself in a must-win situation as he looks to avoid a fourth straight loss. Prior to the setbacks, which included a knockout loss to Francisco Rivera in his most recent bout, the 27-year-old moved up the 135-pound ranks with five straight wins (a sixth was overturned when Caceres failed a post-fight drug test due to marijuana).

He now meets Fullen, a 28-year-old Mexican fighter and vet of “The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America.” In his official UFC debut, he scored a split-decision victory over Alex Torres to push his overall winning streak to three fights. But in his most recent bout, he suffered a submission loss to featherweight Makwan Amirkhani.

The latest UFC on FOX 18 card includes:

Anthony Johnson vs. Ryan Bader
Jake Ellenberger vs. Tarec Saffiedine
Olivier Aubin-Mercier vs. Joaquim Silva
George Sullivan vs. Alexander Yakovlev
Tony Martin vs. Felipe Olivieri
Alex Caceres vs. Masio Fullen

Source:http://mmajunkie.com/2015/11/alex-caceres-vs-masio-fullen-joins-januarys-ufc-on-fox-18-lineup
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”