Give a read guys:

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Give a read guys:

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:40 pm

- The sport of MMA has had his fair share of characters and personalities, from cold killers like Igor Vovchanchyn and Cro-cop, to A-typical movie martial artists like Lyoto Machida and GSP, there is even an MMA real life version of Charles Bronson (The actor) Don Frye!! In the world of mixed martial arts, every fan can find every type of character for them to cheer in favour of, or against.

This variety of personality brought to the ring by the athletes, has lead to many of them conquering a place in the minds and heart’s of the fans around the globe.

For diferent traits those men and women conquistered a place on the minds and heart’s of fans around the globe, that’s was charming thing of the begining of the UFC and Pride we got to see fighters in ring attires that sell the aura and persona of them like the martial arts flicks or video-games that we all loved to watch and play, Royce kimono, Shamrock swimsuit speedo, Ken Shamrock fought dressed like a Baywatch extra, and don’t forget Harold Howard, Howard represented all the awesomeness of a 90’s martial art’s movie, from the mullet’s, to the glasses and the catch frase:

– If you’re coming on, come on!

Back in those day’s the fighters were reverenced as bigger than life characters, each individual carried with them a unique version of the classic warriors journey. IF you were fighting in the beginning of Pride or the UFC, you were extreme, they travelled hours to train their martial art’s skills skills, there wasn’t a MMA gym in every town. Each fighter dressed in they’re own way, their very attires became iconic and unique to the fighters creating mystical auras and personas that sold them to the crowd time and time again.The momories of Tito Ortiz and his famous flaming shorts and grave digger ceremony, Liddell in his blue ice shorts and expanding chest winning dance (those last two fighters gear ressembled intentionally or not, the famous rivals Scorpion and Sub-zero).

For the rest of the test:http://themmashow.info/uncategorized/whats-makes-us-cheer-to-a-fighter/

Robb and i did that collaborating toghter, drop a coment and please say what you think of the text.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:05 pm

Good write up. If you are trying to appeal to a wider audience you might want to use an editor. I for one love your distinct style and Brazilianisms but it might be confusing to new readers.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:50 pm

Luigi wrote:Good write up. If you are trying to appeal to a wider audience you might want to use an editor. I for one love your distinct style and Brazilianisms but it might be confusing to new readers.

- Yes, i wan't more people to read.
Thank you for the help, gonna try to improve.^^

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”