DREAM FIGHT Action Series 1: McGregor vs Mayweather

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Re: DREAM FIGHT Action Series 1: McGregor vs Mayweather

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:05 pm

Edge Guerrero wrote:- You always fall for those fake hypes, boss!
Funny coming from someone that doesn't like pro-wrestling for being "fake"!

I'm not saying Conor is fake hype. But this fight was. But i would like to see him beat this scumbag that cheated against Big-Show on Wrestlemania!

^ haha you are so right :D

What I like is STAGED HYPE : REAL FIGHT

Gimme all the storyline and drama you can muster, weave me a tale, activate my imagination and make me care... but then when the bell rings lets see what's real. That is fun I will admit.

I do enjoy all the wrestling characters and storylines in the fake WWE world, I find it very creative and often hilarious. It just seems in the end that its all for nothing because the outcome is also 100% scripted, there is no true contest there beyond who can appease the fans the greatest (which I have respect for as a different art). Maybe I am missing the point, lol but I like real fights, the concept of martial arts that's where this stuff climaxes.

Do you think the fight outcome of McGregor-Mayweather could have been faked? With so much money its not hard to imagine that the whole thing was also a scripted plan, a business deal to spark life into different areas of the fight business to reap the results from

Hey does anyone know how to get hooks out of one's cheek? I've collected a number of them now, impaled right through like a fish. Some of them barbed. I think one or 2 might be starting to get infected

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm

copy-paste some celeb tweets about the fight

Unless these are heavily cherry-picked, it would seem Conor earned a lot of respect:

[spoiler]
This was better then the pacquiao!! First time Floyd actually fight

— Bismack Biyombo (@bismackbiyombo) August 27, 2017

lol at all these self-proclaimed boxing experts on twitter

— Chance the Rapper (@OFFlClALCHANCE) August 27, 2017

Congrats @FloydMayweather!!! 50-0 is unprecedented!!!! Was a treat and honor to witness history.

— LeBron James (@KingJames) August 27, 2017

S/O @TheNotoriousMMA!! Showed you’re a champ and monster in your own right as well. Lot of respect!

— LeBron James (@KingJames) August 27, 2017

Anyone that chirped McGregor look yourself in the mirror. What a fight and what an athlete. Earned every piece of respect possible.

— Tyler Seguin (@tseguinofficial) August 27, 2017

#TBE #Mayweather that was a entertaining fight. Credit to #McGregor for standing in there and making it a good fight.

— Evander Kane (@evanderkane_9) August 27, 2017

Wow. #MayweathervMcgregor

— Nick Jonas (@nickjonas) August 27, 2017

A legend! @TheNotoriousMMA amazing to witness that event! What a speech after… win or learn! @John_Kavanagh boys did everyone proud pic.twitter.com/joKkcZRDzZ

— Brent Burns (@Burnzie88) August 27, 2017

Hell of a show. Lot of respect to both of them for what they have become. #greatness

— Rudy Gobert (@rudygobert27) August 27, 2017

I’m not mad that I stayed up all night to watch this fight. @FloydMayweather is definitely TBE!!! @TheNotoriousMMA Much Respect!!

— DWade (@DwyaneWade) August 27, 2017

A champions heart. Great fight by two warriors. But Mastery took over from a lifetime of experience. #Mayweather pic.twitter.com/Z6RGJQlKri

— Ray Lewis (@raylewis) August 27, 2017

THE REF SHOULD’VE LET HIM GET KNOCKED OUT!! #MAYWEATHERMCGREGOR pic.twitter.com/0ezKNjCOnA

— Sean Diddy Combs (@diddy) August 27, 2017

Well that’s what happens… #TBE

— Zach LaVine (@ZachLaVine) August 27, 2017

50-0. No slander will be tolerated! #TMT

— Karl-Anthony Towns (@KarlTowns) August 27, 2017

But let me say: I have an enormous amount of respect for @TheNotoriousMMA! Amazing fight! No reason to ever have his head down.

— Karl-Anthony Towns (@KarlTowns) August 27, 2017

Worst ending ever #mayweathervsmcgregor

— Wayne Simmonds (@Simmonds17) August 27, 2017

dont let this fight distract you from whats about to go down on thrones tomorrow tho pic.twitter.com/UQVk1HkjeE

— Tony X. (@soIoucity) August 27, 2017

you’re literally wrong about everything https://t.co/hE3ucy3fWd

— Tony X. (@soIoucity) August 27, 2017

Congrats to @FloydMayweather. 50 wins. Much respect to @TheNotoriousMMA. pic.twitter.com/qocLaNmwS3

— Steve Harvey (@IAmSteveHarvey) August 27, 2017

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:55 pm

This was what I posted at EY.com 3 weeks ago.

(08-11-2017 06:45 PM)Redneck Wrote:
I do think that McGregor's strategy will be to try and end the fight within the first 4 rounds like he's been saying.

He thinks that when he's fresh that Floyd won't be able to hurt him with his punches and it will be worth losing points in order to get that one KO punch which he's capable of.

If it goes beyond 4 rounds though, that strategy won't work so well. He will become more tired than Floyd in the later rounds and this is when Floyd might be able to get a TKO due to McGregor's exhaustion.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:42 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:50 pm

^ that is hilarious!!! lol amazing quality

I hope those guys go far, putting some serious work into it.

Return to “Super Dojo”