Three new bouts added to Bellator 161

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Three new bouts added to Bellator 161

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:43 am

preliminary card

By Danny Segura@DannySeguraTV on Aug 30, 2016

Three new fights have been added to the Bellator 161 preliminary card. The news was announced by the promotion on Tuesday.

Former UFC fighter Daniel Pineda will be taking on Mark Dickman in featherweight bout. Pineda last fought at Bellator 149 where he lost a split decision to Emmanuel Sanchez. Prior to that, Pineda was on a three-fight wining streak. Meanwhile, Dickman is 6-1 in his past seven outings. He last fought at Bellator 154 where he successfully made his Bellator debut, defeating Ousmane Thomas Diagne via technical knockout.

In a women's bout, Kenya Mirnada will be taking on Emily Ducote at flyweight. Miranda, who's 2-2 as a professional fighter, will be making her Bellator debut. Her opponent, Ducote, is no stranger to the Bellator cage, as she made her promotional debut in her last outing at Bellator 159. There, she defeated Bruna Vargas via second-round rear-naked choke. Ducote has a professional record of 3-1.

Additionally, middleweights Gregory Babene and Francisco France are also scheduled to fight in the prelims. Babene is currently 17-11 as a professional fighter. He last fought at Bellator 150, defeating Brandon Farran via first-round submission. France also fought at Bellator 150 where he suffered a knockout loss to Kendall Grove. That loss snapped a five-fight win streak for France, who's 13-4-1 as a professional fighter.

Bellator 161 takes place on Sept. 16 at the H-E-B Center in Cedar Park, Texas. Heavyweights Cheick Kongo and Tony Johnson are scheduled to headline the card and Joe Warren and Sirwann Kakai are set to battle in the co-main event.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/30/12718160/three-new-bouts-added-to-bellator-161-preliminary-card
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”