WSOF 33 fight card

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

WSOF 33 fight card

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:48 pm

complete with seven undercard bouts

By Danny Segura @DannySeguraTV Sep 1, 2016

The WSOF 33 fight card is officially complete with seven undercard fights. The promotion announced the news on Thursday via a press release.

Headlining the prelims, bantamweights Chris Gutierrez and Timur Valiev are set to fight in a rematch. Both fighters last fought to a split decision at WSOF 28 back in February that had Gutierrez outpointing Valiev. The 25-year-old Gutierrez is 9-1-1 as a professional fighter, and Valiev is 10-2.

In bantamweight bouts, undefeated Bryce Mitchell will take on Brandon Phillips, and Jesse Brock will fight Bekbulat Magomedov. Additionally, a middleweight bout between Bruno Santos and Clinton Williams, a lightweight contest between Islam Mamedov and Alonzo Martinez, and welterweight fights between Abu Azaitar and Mike Arrant and Magomed Magomedkerimov vs. Bobby Cooper have been scheduled to complete the seven-fight preliminary card.

WSOF 33 takes place at the Kansas City Municipal Auditorium in Kansas City, Mo. on Oct. 7. Lightweight champion Justin Gaethje is set to defend his title against Ozzy Dugulubgov in the main event of the card, and light heavyweight champ David Branch will defend his belt in co-main event against former UFC fighter Vinny Magalhaes.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/1/12755526/wsof-33-fight-card-complete-with-seven-undercard-bouts
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”