Ev Ting wins decisions in Bloody battle at ONE

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Ev Ting wins decisions in Bloody battle at ONE

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:55 pm

UNBREAKABLE WARRIORS

Ev Ting and Rob Lisita went to war for three rounds at ONE: Unbreakable Warriors, but it was the Malaysian who emerged with his hand raised. Their lightweight bout headlined an 11-bout card in Kuala Lumpur on Friday night (local time).

The fans in Stadium Negara were firmly behind local favorite Ting, but Lisita looked determined to cause an upset as he came out aggressively in the opening round. The Australian landed a stiff jab and then shot for a single-leg takedown, which prompted a series of scrambles.

Lisita spent some time in side control and briefly took Ting’s back, but the intense early action took a heavy toll, as he took some deep breaths. The Malaysian landed a crisp one-two combination at the start of the second round with blood starting to flow from his opponent’s face.

Lisita took Ting down again, but he bounced back up. The Australian was on the receiving end of some crisp combinations and looked exhausted, but was still mustered enough energy to score another takedown late in the round.

This time Ting reversed the position and went to work with some heavy ground and pound, as the referee took a close look at the action. The fight was potentially on the verge of being stopped at this stage, but the bell came to Lisita’s rescue.

The pace dropped in the final round, but Lisita was still sharp enough to spot a telegraphed head kick and sweep his opponent’s leg. Ting’s output slowed slightly, but he looked much fresher and ended up in mount after an aborted attempt at a throw.

Lisita slipped out and landed in top position, but had to defend two guillotine attempts before finding himself back on his feet. With the clock ticking down, there was still time for Ting to land a flying knee to the body right at the bell.

Full read at the ink http://www.mmaweekly.com/ev-ting-scores-decision-win-in-bloody-battle-with-rob-lisita-at-one-unbreakable-warriors

- Those guys with those badass name. Bring back memories of Shawn Brothers movies.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”