Werdum won’t be disciplined by commission after kicking

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Werdum won’t be disciplined by commission after kicking

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:08 am

Simpsons Ugly baby

Fabricio Werdum won’t be disciplined by commission after kicking coach Edmond Tarverdyan at UFC 203

By Marc Raimondi @marc_raimondi Sep 11, 2016

The post-fight skirmish between Fabricio Werdum and Edmond Tarverdyan was an ugly sight, but that's where the story ends.

The Ohio Athletic Commission will not discipline anyone involved in the strange post-fight incident at UFC 203 in Cleveland, executive director Bernie Profato told MMA Fighting on Saturday night. Profato said he spoke with all involved and they apologized to the commission.

"Everyone left on a positive note," Profato said. "They said they respected the commission and assured this would never happen again."

After Werdum won a bizarre unanimous decision against Browne in the co-headliner, things got even weirder. While Werdum and Browne were waiting for announcer Bruce Buffer's official reading of the results, Tarverdyan, Browne's coach, began screaming and cursing at Werdum. Werdum and Tarverdyan walked toward each other and Werdum hit Tarverdyan in the hip with a push kick, getting into a fighting stance. They had to be separated.

Werdum said Tarverdyan, who also coaches Ronda Rousey, called him a "son of a b*tch" and a "mother f*cker" and he was not sure where it came from. The former UFC heavyweight champion said he was just trying to keep his distance with the kick. Werdum said in the post-fight press conference that he saw in the coach's eyes that he "wanted to punch my face."

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/11/12877292/fabricio-werdum-won-t-face-discipline-from-commission-after-kicking

- Lol at the guy that hide on the back of the judo annoying girl wanting to fight somebody.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”