VICTORY CEO SAYS 3 EVENTS IN 30 DAYS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

VICTORY CEO SAYS 3 EVENTS IN 30 DAYS IS JUST THE BEGINNING

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:28 am

Mick Hammond

While Victory FC is no stranger to putting on events within weeks of each other, starting in late November, the promotion will have its busiest stretch yet with three shows over the span of 30 days.

While it wasn’t initially planned this way, Victory CEO Ryan Stoddard is confident he and his team will be able to pull off three shows in such close proximity to each other.

We originally had an event scheduled for Nov. 4, but due to some constrictions with the UFC and being able to run our event live on Fight Pass, we had to make some adjustments,” Stoddard told MMAWeekly.com. “So we moved our show from Nov. 4 to Dec. 23. So, starting with Nov. 23 to Dec. 23, we have three shows in 30 days.

“Doing shows close together is not something that we’re not used to. We try to do things as far out in advance that we have plenty of time to get ready for everything.”

While promotions such as the UFC can have hundreds of staffers help organize its schedule, Stoddard doesn’t have the same amount of manpower, but by not making changes to how they do things, Victory is able to pull off the logistics.

Full read at the link http://www.mmaweekly.com/victory-ceo-says-3-events-in-30-days-is-just-the-beginning
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”