Andre Pederneiras says UFC acted 'totally wrong' with Aldo

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Andre Pederneiras says UFC acted 'totally wrong' with Aldo

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:47 am

sees shift in blame: 'Is it his fault that he doesn't sell?'

By:Fernanda Prates October 14, 2016 @NadaPrates_

When Jose Aldo meets with UFC officials on Wednesday to decide his future, manager and head coach Andre Pederneiras will be by his side – just as he’s been since a fresh-off-the-plane Aldo arrived at his gym with no money looking to become an MMA fighter.

If their relationship was as simple as manager/coach-fighter, Pederneiras might have spent more time trying to talk Aldo (26-2 MMA, 8-1 UFC) out of his decision to leave the UFC – and MMA altogether.

But that, as he’ll tell you himself, is certainly not the case.

“I tried to use arguments so that he’d think about it because I think sometimes you make emotional decisions and end up regretting them,” Pederneiras told MMAjunkie. “I told him to think about it so we could talk. I’ve been talking to him since, but his mind is made up. I can’t tell him ‘You’re doing it because I want you to do it. Aren’t I like a father? So I’m ordering you to do it.’ I won’t do that.”

Source http://mmajunkie.com/2016/10/andre-pederneiras-says-ufc-acted-totally-wrong-with-jose-aldo-sees-shift-in-blame-is-it-his-fault-that-he-doesnt-sell

- I tried to edit and post more, but i keep getting a error.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”