Three new bouts added to UFC 208

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Three new bouts added to UFC 208

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:25 am

by Danny Segura @DannySeguraTV Dec 15, 2016

Three new bouts have been added to UFC 208, as Nik Lentz will take on Islam Makhachev, Wilson Reis meets Ulka Sasaki, and Luis Henrique fights Marcin Tybura.

The news was announced by the UFC on Thursday.

In the lightweight division, Lentz is looking for his third straight win since his return to the 155-pound division. Lentz moved up from featherweight a year ago and has racked up wins over Danny Castillo and Michael McBride. His opponent, Makhachev, is coming off a win over Chris Wade at UFC Fight Night 94 back in September, and looks to build on his 2-1 UFC record.

Meanwhile, in the flyweight division, Reis, who’s ranked No. 5, will take on Sasaki. This fight was already scheduled to the original UFC 208 in Anaheim, Calif., but after cancelling the event, the two will now fight at the original UFC 209, which has now been switched to UFC 208.

And in the heavyweight contest, Brazil’s Henrique will battle Poland’s Tybura. Henrique last fought at UFC Fight Night 100 in November, defeating Christian Colombo via submission. Henrique is 2-1 in the UFC with his only loss coming to Francis N'Gannou in his UFC debut. On the other hand, Tybura is looking to build off his knockout win over Viktor Pesta at UFC Fight Night 92. Prior to that, the heavyweight fighter had lost his UFC debut to Timothy Johnson earlier this year.

UFC 208 takes place on Feb. 11 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/15/13973852/three-new-bouts-added-to-ufc-208
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”