Paul Felder vs Gilbert Burns at UFC 208

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Paul Felder vs Gilbert Burns at UFC 208

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:10 pm

The UFC’s inaugural event in Brooklyn is getting an intriguing lightweight fight.

On Monday, the UFC announced that Paul Felder will meet Gilbert Burns during the preliminary portion of UFC 208, which takes place on Feb. 11 at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn.

Philadelphia’s Felder, 31, has won two of his last three fights, yet is coming off a loss against Francisco Trinaldo (TKO, doctor stoppage) at UFC Fight Night 95 in September. Before that Felder scored back-to-back victories over Daron Cruickshank (submission, rear-naked choke) and Josh Burkman (decision).

The Blackzilians fighter Burns is also coming off a loss in a catchweight bout with Michel Prazeres (decision) at the same UFC FN 95 card in Brazil. Overall, Burns is 4-2 in the UFC, with his last victory coming against Lukasz Sajewski (submission, armbar) back in July.

UFC 208 is a pay-per-view event, which will feature the first ever women’s featherweight title fight between Holly Holm and Germaine de Randamie. The main card will also feature a light heavyweight clash between Glover Teixeira and Jared Cannonier, as well as a heavyweight showdown between Derrick Lewis and Travis Browne.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/12/19/14020160/paul-felder-to-clash-with-gilbert-burns-at-ufc-208
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”