Johny Hendricks meets Hector Lombard at UFC 105

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Johny Hendricks meets Hector Lombard at UFC 105

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:10 am

Never fear, fight fans. Even if the UFC continues to not have success finding an opponent for Junior Dos Santos to remain on next month’s UFC Fight Night 105 card in Canada, a new matchup has taken shape to ease your pain.

Former welterweight champion Johny Hendricks (17-6 MMA, 12-6 UFC) will head to middleweight to take on Hector Lombard (34-6-1 MMA, 3-4 UFC) in Halifax, Nova Scotia. A person close to the booking confirmed the matchup to MMAjunkie today following an initial report from Brazilian MMA news outlet Combate.com.

Although the site mentioned Hendricks-Lombard as the likely new main event, the fight’s placement has not yet been decided on. The UFC has not yet made a formal announcement of the booking, but a UFC official told MMAjunkie the fight is not likely to headline the card.

UFC Fight Night 105 takes place Feb. 19, a Sunday, at Scotiabank Centre in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, and airs live on FS1 following prelims on UFC Fight Pass

Source http://mmajunkie.com/2017/01/johny-hendricks-moves-to-middleweight-meets-hector-lombard-at-ufc-fight-night-105-in-halifax
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:49 am

Nice, I get to see Whiny Hendricks get beat up again!

Return to “Super Dojo”