John Dodson vs. Eddie Wineland added to UFC Fight Night 108 in Nashville

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

John Dodson vs. Eddie Wineland added to UFC Fight Night 108 in Nashville

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:00 pm

by Danny Segura @DannySeguraTV Feb 28, 2017

A bantamweight clash between MMA veterans John Dodson and Eddie Wineland has been added to UFC Fight Night 108. The news was announced by the UFC on Tuesday.

Dodson is 1-1 since moving up from the flyweight division to bantamweight last year in 2016. The former flyweight title challenger last fought in October at UFC Fight Night 96 where he lost a split decision to John Lineker. Dodson is currently ranked ninth in the 135-pound division, and has a professional MMA record of 18-8.

Meanwhile, Wineland, who’s ranked eleventh in the division, is riding a two-fight winning streak with technical knockout wins over Frankie Saenz and most recently Takeya Mizugaki. The former WEC champion last fought in December at UFC on FOX 22 where he improved his professional fighting record to 23-11-1.

UFC Fight Night 108 is set to take place on April 22 at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. Featherweights Cub Swanson and Artem Lobov are scheduled to headline the card.

Source http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/2/28/14766410/john-dodson-vs-eddie-wineland-added-to-ufc-fight-night-108-in-nashville
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”