Kron Gracie is a Flat-Earther

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Kron Gracie is a Flat-Earther

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Hey all

Just finished this. Kron has gone full-tinfoil, lol Says he believes the flat-earth model.

The other guest is that Eric Dubay guy who has been preaching the flat earth theory for a while now, and also is convinced.

What a topsy turvy world

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:24 pm

Interesting that Dubay guy pegs Trump for a total controlled opposition stooge.

That's the biggest (?) problem with the flat-earth stuff, in order to even consider it you have to pretty much believe that EVERYTHING is a coverup/conspiracy. Like everything everything. Any topic raised that doesn't fit the model, Dubay says is then obviously part of the deception. I can go pretty far with CT theorizing but that is a huge leap. So interesting how many people are willing to take it

Apparently Eddie Bravo was talkin about this stuff on InfoWars but they pulled it down. Dubay says InfoWars is 100% controlled opposition/shill too :D

I wonder if Rickson will slap Kron up for this when he gets home, lol

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:30 am

Well InfoWars is owned by Time-Warner and Alex tends to go off the deep end so wouldnt be surprised if they were controlled op. But ya Shaq believes this stuff too.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:49 pm

Masato wrote:Interesting that Dubay guy pegs Trump for a total controlled opposition stooge.

That's the biggest (?) problem with the flat-earth stuff, in order to even consider it you have to pretty much believe that EVERYTHING is a coverup/conspiracy. Like everything everything. Any topic raised that doesn't fit the model, Dubay says is then obviously part of the deception. I can go pretty far with CT theorizing but that is a huge leap. So interesting how many people are willing to take it

Apparently Eddie Bravo was talkin about this stuff on InfoWars but they pulled it down. Dubay says InfoWars is 100% controlled opposition/shill too :D

I wonder if Rickson will slap Kron up for this when he gets home, lol

- Serious?

You need to ignore people that actually spend time and money studying, and ancient civilizations that already proved that earth wasn`t flat, ignore science and physics, to believe on some dumbass hippie that developed that flat earth theory on the confinement of his cum soaked bedroom.

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:58 pm

LOL wow edge getting vulgar! I'm never see that before. Too much Vutu perhaps

I think you misunderstood me but basically I'm agreeing with you. I was trying to say that even considering flat earth forces one's mind to instantly reject a gargantuan amount of things in our reality. I will admit to having enjoyed listening to their arguments, and at a certain level they are more compelling than you think..! But then you start branching out to all the assumptions that therefore must follow and it gets really out of control. ALL of it goes in the 'deception' bin, the scale of the conspiracy becomes almost inter-galactic... a huge leap. Even way bigger than the most outrageous conspiracy theories out there, its like all of them together x 1000.

To really go there is quite insane by all definitions of the word, even if its true :D

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Masato wrote:LOL wow edge getting vulgar! I'm never see that before. Too much Vutu perhaps

- It`s a no PG heel promo. That`s why i posted Edge and Christian, they would say that even on PG program.

I think you misunderstood me but basically I'm agreeing with you. I was trying to say that even considering flat earth forces one's mind to instantly reject a gargantuan amount of things in our reality. I will admit to having enjoyed listening to their arguments, and at a certain level they are more compelling than you think..! But then you start branching out to all the assumptions that therefore must follow and it gets really out of control. ALL of it goes in the 'deception' bin, the scale of the conspiracy becomes almost inter-galactic... a huge leap. Even way bigger than the most outrageous conspiracy theories out there, its like all of them together x 1000.

- I agree with this. Somethings can`t be denied. Of course science change all the time. But is like bielieving we are being feed lies since the dawn of time, and that some dude back in the 70`s come up with those theory. Because the man is trying to screwing him, but he is too dawn smart to fall for that.

To really go there is quite insane by all definitions of the word, even if its true :D
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”