Nate Diaz on McGregor vs Mayweather: ‘Remember wolf tickets?’

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Nate Diaz on McGregor vs Mayweather: ‘Remember wolf tickets?’

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri May 05, 2017 1:55 pm

by Marc Raimondi @marc_raimondi May 4, 2017

Nate Diaz took a page out of his brother’s book when describing the potential boxing match between Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Diaz isn’t sure if the fight will happen, thinks it’s mostly hype and can’t help but to laugh about Mayweather saying that McGregor has a shot to beat him in boxing.

“Why is Mayweather telling everybody that McGregor has a chance?” Diaz told Ariel Helwani on Monday’s edition of The MMA Hour. “Man, they’re selling that hard. Man, that’s wolf tickets. Remember wolf tickets? You guys are selling that hard and I’m not buying it.”

Diaz said at first he thought it was going to happen with all the talk from every side, including the UFC. But now the Stockton, Calif., native things the idea of a matchup was just a way to give everyone a lift. Now that they might have to actually do it, Diaz said, people are backing off. Showtime exec Stephen Espinoza said last week that negotiations were “at a standstill.”

Full read http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/5/4/15538244/nate-diaz-not-buying-conor-mcgregor-vs-floyd-mayweather-remember-wolf-tickets
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”