Previously Unseen Bruce Lee real Fighting Footage

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Previously Unseen Bruce Lee real Fighting Footage

Postby Masato » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:09 pm

Hey all

Previously unseen footage of Bruce Lee fight surfaces on the Internet and causes a stir

This video supposedly just surfaced now in 2017 but I don't know

Either way its very interesting. Don't know much about his opponent but he sure looks pretty good out there.

Lee vs McGregor FTW

The release of the footage coincides with the announcement of Warrior, one of the projects that Lee was working on before he died and which will now see the light.
The Cinemax channel is to launch the 10-episode series as an action-packed period drama. The plot unfolds in the context of the Tong Wars, a series of violent disputes fought in Chinatown, San Francisco, at the end of the 19th century.
It was his daughter, Shannon Lee, who discovered her father’s notes on the project and was in charge of producing it. The Bruce Lee phenomenon lives on.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 am

Wow nobody interested in this?

I think he looks fantastic in the footage. Never really seen anyone move like that in MMA. Wonder if he could pull that shit off even a little bit against modern opponents. Would be epic

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:33 am

Masato wrote:Wow nobody interested in this?

I think he looks fantastic in the footage. Never really seen anyone move like that in MMA. Wonder if he could pull that shit off even a little bit against modern opponents. Would be epic

- Dude. You're the second coming of Rogan. Talk about hyperbole. Well at least your jokes are funny and you arent a overcompesating jerk.

He looked average against a oponent we don't know nothing about, probably a guy paid to make he look good. Nothing like the destroyer people clamed him to be, and to be fair i dont think he ever clamed those things to himself, people started blowing the man abilities, what ended over-shawdowing his true contribuitions.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:37 am

- And i watched some of his movies recently. Even though they are 40 years old, they got that atemporal charming, do t know if it's was intentional or not, but didn't get thst feelling of watching a old thing that i get even watching some movies from the 90's.
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:33 am

Video is no longer up but that was not a fighting video, it was a light sparring and demonstration session with one of his students.

Return to “Super Dojo”