New Japan Pro Wrestling’s First Ever U.S. Event This Saturday, Updated Card Read

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

New Japan Pro Wrestling’s First Ever U.S. Event This Saturday, Updated Card Read

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:21 am

- I'm more pumped than a girl at a Backstreet-boys concert.

The masters of the strong stylle are coming!

NJPW: G1 Special in USA to Air Live on Fight Network in Canada and Globally in Over 30 Countries Across Europe, Africa and the Middle East

TORONTO – Fight Network, the world’s premier 24/7 multi-platform channel dedicated to complete coverage of combat sports, today announced a live broadcast of NEW JAPAN PRO–WRESTLING’s first-ever U.S. event – the G1 SPECIAL IN USA – this Saturday, July 1 at 8 p.m. ET from the Long Beach Convention Center in Long Beach, Calif.

Fight Network will televise the 4+ hour event live in Canada and globally in over 30 countries across Europe, Africa and the Middle East. AXS TV’s NJPW broadcast team – Hall of Famer Jim Ross and former UFC heavyweight champion and NJPW veteran Josh Barnett – will be ringside to call the action.

“Fight Network is the home of NJPW’s weekly English-language series, so our viewers are familiar with the promotion’s exciting talent roster and excellent production value,” said Ariel Shnerer, Director of Programming & Communications for Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp., the parent company of Fight Network. “The organization’s inaugural event on U.S. soil is stacked with quality matchups. With Fight Network on free preview across Canada, this is an opportune time to expose our viewers to a historic event on Saturday night.”

Starting at 8 p.m. ET, the G1 SPECIAL IN THE USA will feature the following card:

IWGP Heavyweight Championship
Kazuchika Okada (c) vs. Cody Rhodes

IWGP Tag-Team Championship
Guerillas of Destiny (c) vs. War Machine

IWGP U.S. Heavyweight Championship Tournament – Round 1

Kenny Omega vs. Michael Elgin

Tetsuya Naito vs. Tomohiro Ishii

Juice Robinson vs. Zack Sabre Jr.

Hangman Page vs. Jay Lethal

8-Man Tag-Team Match

David Finlay, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Jay White & KUSHIDA vs. Billy Gunn, Sho Tanaka, Yohei Komatsu & Yoshi Tatsu

8-Man Tag-Team Match

Dragon Lee, Jyushin Thunder Liger, Titan & Volador Jr. vs. BUSHI, EVIL, Hiromu Takahashi & SANADA

10-Man Tag-Team Match

BULLET CLUB (Bad Luck Fale, Marty Scurll, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson & Yujiro Takahashi) vs. CHAOS & ROH (Rocky Romero, Beretta, Will Ospreay Jay Briscoe & Mark Briscoe)

Fight Network is currently available on free preview on cable carriers across Canada.

Read more athttp://www.wrestlezone.com/news/853895-fight-network-to-live-broadcast-new-japan-pro-wrestlings-first-ever-u-s-event-this-saturday#BIrWu4uFdWiKAQiH.99
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:25 am

- If you're a male and don't like to watch man fighting in speedos, there's somethng very wrong with you!

I hope Cody Rhodes win's the title. That's is such a great honor. Okada is a amazing pro-wrestler.
It's gonna be such a exting match!

Edge Guerrero

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:25 pm

- The canvas is set-up to watch two great artists paint a art that no other man can paint equal.

https://twitter.com/socaluncensored/status/880936566616502275/photo/1

Return to “Super Dojo”