Bibiano Fernandes vs. Andrew Leone ONE: Kings & Conquerors

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Bibiano Fernandes vs. Andrew Leone ONE: Kings & Conquerors

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:52 pm

by Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jun 27, 2017

Bibiano Fernandes will look to continue the longest title reign in ONE Championship history on Aug. 5, as he faces Andrew Leone in the main event of ONE: Kings & Conquerors in Macao, China.

Fernandes (20-3) became a free agent after defending his belt in December, earning a spit decision over Reece McLaren, and decided to re-sign with the promotion months later. The 37-year-old jiu-jitsu ace holds a perfect 8-0 record in the promotion with five title defenses.

Leone (8-2) racked up a 3-0 record under the ONE banner with decision wins over Geje Eustaquio, Shinichi Kojima and Koetsu Okazaki in under 130 pound bouts and a 140-pound catchweight, but has yet to compete in a bantamweight fight at ONE.

The event takes place at the Cotai Arena of The Venetian Macao, and also features Timofey Nastyukhin vs. Koji Ando, Shannon Wiratchai vs. Rob Lisita, Joshua Pacio vs. Hayato Suzuki, Eric Kelly vs. Kotetsu Boku, Chen Lei vs. Saiful Merican, Herbert Burns vs. Magomed Idrisov, Rika Ishige vs. Jomary Torres, Leandro Ataides vs. Michal Pasternak and Marc Marcellinus vs. Tran Quang Loc.

Source https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/27/15879684/champion-bibiano-fernandes-andrew-leone-nine-other-bouts-one-kings-conquerors-mma
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”