Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Henry Corrales announced for Bellator 192

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Henry Corrales announced for Bellator 192

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:54 pm

by MMA Fighting Newswire Nov 27, 2017

Budding featherweight contender Henry Corrales will look to extend a two-fight win streak when he takes on former World Series of Fighting champion Georgi Karakhanyan at Bellator 192 on Jan. 20 at The Forum in Inglewood, Calif.

The matchup was officially announced Monday.

Corrales (14-3) lost his first three bouts for Bellator before rebounding with back-to-back wins over Cody Bollinger and Noad Lahat in 2017. The 31-year-old could get one step closer to a title shot if he can knock off Karakhanyan.

An 11-year MMA veteran, Karakhanyan (27-7-1) has gone 4-3 in his second stint with Bellator after brief run with the WSOF that saw him capture that promotion’s featherweight title. In his most recent outing, “Insane” defeated Daniel Pineda by second-round TKO (cut stoppage).

Bellator 192 will be headlined by a welterweight title bout between champion Douglas Lima and challenger Rory MacDonald. See the updated card below:

Douglas Lima vs. Rory MacDonald
Quinton Jackson vs. Chael Sonnen
Michael Chandler vs. Goiti Yamauchi
Georgi Karakhanyan vs. Henry Corrales
Cooper Gibson vs. Jacob Rosales
Noah Tillis vs. Jalin Turner

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11/27/16706042/georgi-karakhanyan-vs-henry-corrales-announced-for-bellator-192
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”