Nate Diaz’s response to Dana White: ‘Shut up, b*tch’

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Nate Diaz’s response to Dana White: ‘Shut up, b*tch’

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:26 pm

by Dave Doyle @davedoylemma Nov 30, 2017

Nate Diaz has finally responded to all the talk about the rumored fight with UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley which came and went in recent weeks.

And he did so in true Diaz Brothers fashion.

UFC president Dana White said at a media gathering in Las Vegas on Tuesday that UFC brass shot down the idea of a Woodley-Diaz fight at UFC 219, saying both that the bout makes no sense from a divisional perspective and that ““Nate Diaz has turned down a fight with everybody on the roster.”

Woodley responded almost immediately to White’s comments, telling MMA Fighting “Why would I get in camp, and why would Nate give a $15 million purse request if there was no fight? It’s obvious they haven’t found their blockbuster headliner yet. This was a reality, and they know it. The inability to come to financial terms with Nate killed it.”

Diaz, however, finally responded on Thursday via Instagram. A video showed White’s comments, then video of Diaz giving White the infamous Stockton Slap. Diaz also commented “shutup bitch, your both thirsty ... and why is u lying.” on his Instagram.

Diaz has not fought since his second fight with current UFC lightweight champion Conor McGregor, a majority decision loss which came five months after Diaz submitted McGregor in their first bout. Diaz’s camp has made clear he will only return for an eight-figure payday.

Video on the link: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/11/30/16721706/nate-diazs-instagram-response-to-dana-white-shut-up-b-tch
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”