Timothy Johnson vs. Luis Henrique added to UFC Belem

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Timothy Johnson vs. Luis Henrique added to UFC Belem

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:31 am

by Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Dec 4, 2017

Heavyweights Timothy Johnson and Luis Henrique are set to collide in Belem, Brazil, on Feb 3, the promotion announced on Sunday.

Johnson (11-4) has bounced between wins and losses since signing with the UFC in 2015. The 32-year-old heavyweight has defeated the likes of Shamil Abdurahimov and Marcin Tybura inside the Octagon, but looks to get back on track following a first-round defeat to Junior Albini in July.

Henrique (10-4) suffered consecutive losses to Tybura and Arjan Bhullar in 2017 after submitting Dmitry Smolyakov and Christian Colombo in 2016. The Brazilian signed with the UFC on a seven-fight unbeaten streak, but lost to heavyweight sensation Francis Ngannou in his debut.

UFC Belem will mark the company’s first trip to the North area of Brazil, and takes place at the Mangueirinho Gymnasium. Two other bouts are official for the card: Thiago Santos vs. Anthony Smith and Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Joseph Morales.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12/4/16733124/timothy-johnson-vs-luis-henrique-added-to-ufc-belem-february
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”