Wheres is luigi?

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Wheres is luigi?

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 pm

- He hasnt posted on quite some time! Is luigi in awe because of the match btw Chris Jericho and Kenny Omega?
He is fighting a kickboxing underground tournament?

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:48 am

Hey bro, I am still lurking. I have never left here I just go through phases of inactivity.

When I post its usually about either MMA or politics, but after 2016 I am too burnt out to talk about politics anymore. As for MMA, a few years ago watched it religiously and could tell you everything about everyone on the undercards. Today my viewing is split between Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing and MMA, with MMA probably being like 25% of what Im watching. So naturally I post here a bit less. I have made posts about the other combat sports here in the past but there doesnt seem to be a lot of community discussion. Usually just you and me bro. It has been a while though so maybe I will make a new thread.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Luigi wrote:Hey bro, I am still lurking. I have never left here I just go through phases of inactivity.

When I post its usually about either MMA or politics, but after 2016 I am too burnt out to talk about politics anymore. As for MMA, a few years ago watched it religiously and could tell you everything about everyone on the undercards. Today my viewing is split between Kickboxing, Muay Thai, Boxing and MMA, with MMA probably being like 25% of what Im watching. So naturally I post here a bit less. I have made posts about the other combat sports here in the past but there doesnt seem to be a lot of community discussion. Usually just you and me bro. It has been a while though so maybe I will make a new thread.

- I watch more p.W than Mma too.

I agree that people dont follow much combat sports like they did before. I :cry:
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”