Teruto Ishihara to make bantamweight debut vs. Jose Quinonez

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Teruto Ishihara to make bantamweight debut vs. Jose Quinonez

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:44 am

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Dec 19, 2017

The UFC’s first international pay-per-view of 2018 is beginning to take shape.

On Tuesday, the promotion announced a bantamweight bout between Teruto Ishihara (10-4-2) and Jose Quinonez (6-2) for UFC 221, which takes place at the Perth Arena in Perth, Australia on Feb. 11. This will be Ishihara’s first time competing at 135 pounds inside the Octagon.

In six UFC featherweight appearances, the 26-year-old Ishihara compiled a record of 3-2 with one draw. Ishihara’s most recent outing saw him snap a two-fight skid with a unanimous decision win over Rolando Dy at UFC Saitama in Ishihara’s home country of Japan this past September.

Quinonez was a contender on the first season of The Ultimate Fighter: Latin America back in 2014, where he fell in the tournament finale to Alejandro Perez. “Teco” hasn’t lost since, picking up three straight wins over Diego Rivas, Joey Gomez, and Leonardo Morales.

UFC 221 will be headlined by a middleweight title fight between champion Robert Whittaker and challenger Luke Rockhold.

Source:https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12/19/16798876/teruto-ishihara-to-make-bantamweight-debut-vs-jose-quinonez-at-ufc-221
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:30 am

War Teco!

Return to “Super Dojo”