Daniel Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese promoted to UFC 219 main card with Rivera vs. Lineker cancellation

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Daniel Hooker vs. Marc Diakiese promoted to UFC 219 main card with Rivera vs. Lineker cancellation

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:03 pm

By Danny Segura @DannySeguraTV Dec 28, 2017

Daniel Hooker and Marc Diakiese will be getting a bigger spotlight at UFC 219.

The two lightweight fighters have been promoted to fight in the pay-per-view main card of Saturday’s UFC event, after a tooth infection sustained by John Lineker forced the Brazilian to withdraw from his pivotal bantamweight contest with Jimmie Rivera, thus canceling the bout.

The decision to move Hooker vs. Diakiese from the FOX Sports 1 prelims to the main card was announced on Wednesday night by the promotion. Hooker and Diakiese will fight in the third bout of the pay-per-view main card.

UFC 219 is set to go down on Saturday, at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas. UFC women’s featherweight champ Cris Cyborg defends her belt against former bantamweight champion Holly Holm in the headliner.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/12/28/16824864/daniel-hooker-vs-marc-diakiese-promoted-to-ufc-219-main-card-with-rivera-vs-lineker-cancellation
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”