John Dodson to fight Pedro Munhoz at UFC Belem

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

John Dodson to fight Pedro Munhoz at UFC Belem

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:30 am

By Alexander K. Lee @AlexanderKLee Jan 4, 2018

“The Magician” is taking his act to Brazil for the first time.

John Dodson is set to fight Pedro Munhoz in a bantamweight bout at UFC Belem on Feb. 3. Officials announced the bout on Thursday following an initial report by Combate’s .

This will be just the third time Dodson (19-9) has fought outside of North America, with his last international appearance taking place at a show in the Dominican Republic back in December 2010. The two-time UFC flyweight title challenger is 2-2 since moving up to the 135-pound division. In his most recent outing this past November, Dodson lost a split decision to Marlon Moraes.

For Munhoz (15-2, 1 NC), this will be the fifth time in nine UFC appearances that he has fought in Brazil, though the other four instances took place in his hometown of Sao Paulo. Munhoz has won four straight bouts, with three of those coming by way of guillotine choke including a first-round submission of Rob Font in October.

UFC Fight Night 125 will be headlined by a middleweight bout between former light heavyweight champion Lyoto Machida and Eryk Anders.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/4/16851890/john-dodson-to-fight-pedro-munhoz-at-ufc-belem
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”