Tim Means vs. Sergio Moraes, Marlon Vera vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade official for UFC Belem

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Tim Means vs. Sergio Moraes, Marlon Vera vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade official for UFC Belem

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:48 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jan 5, 2018

The UFC Belem card now includes 12 bouts with the addition of Tim Means vs. Sergio Moraes and Marlon Vera vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade. The company announced both match-ups following reports by Combate.

The Fight Night show will take place at the Mangueirinho Gymnasium in Belem, Brazil, on Feb. 3.

Means (27-9-1, 1 no-contest) returns to Brazil almost a year after his loss to Alex Oliveira in Fortaleza last March. Since that bout, the welterweight talent defeated Alex Garcia and lost to Belal Muhammad.

Moraes (12-3-1) is a TUF Brazil middleweight finalist who was unbeaten in seven fights as a welterweight in the UFC, including a quick submission win over Neil Magny, but recently suffered a first-round knockout against Kamaru Usman.

Vera (12-4-1) had a three-fight winning streak snapped in November, when he lost a decision to John Lineker in Brazil in November. The Ecuador native finished Brad Pickett and Brian Kelleher prior to his defeat.

Andrade (24-2, 1 no-contest) is also looking to get back on track following a submission loss to Rob Font. Born in Castanhal, 45 miles away from Belem, “D’Silva” went 2-2 inside the Octagon after joining the company with a perfect 20-0 record.

Lyoto Machida vs. Eryk Anders
John Dodson vs. Pedro Munhoz
Valentina Shevchenko vs. Priscila Cachoeira
Michel Prazeres vs. Desmond Green
Timothy Johnson vs. Marcelo Golm
Thiago Santos vs. Anthony Smith
Sergio Moraes vs. Tim Means
Alan Patrick vs. Damir Hadzovic
Marlon Vera vs. Douglas Silva de Andrade
Iuri Alcantara vs. Joe Soto
Deiveson Figueiredo vs. Joseph Morales
Polyana Viana vs. Maia Stevenson

Source:https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/1/5/16854210/tim-means-sergio-moraes-marlon-vera-douglas-silva-de-andrade-official-ufc-belem
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”