eddie bravos combat jiu jitsu worlds

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Canuckster

eddie bravos combat jiu jitsu worlds

Postby Canuckster » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:04 am

pretty interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEMw68WLXy4

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:07 pm

Slaphead Jiujitsu.

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:23 am

Amazing. This kind of stuff is common in Europe and Russia, but here in the home of the free, regulators will be up your ass if they catch wind of any event with unconventional rule-sets.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:20 pm

Someone gotta get the Diaz bros in there, lol Seriously, they both have good jitz from what I hear. Would love to see some MMA crossover matches.

At first I thought the sudden death rounds thing was a shame, like shootouts in hockey its kind of anticlimactic but I suppose its as good of a solution as any if you're trying to push the pace for entertainment's sake

Very cool, I would watch more of this for sure. I like the atmosphere too its got a good vibe

Thanks for sharing Canuckster, I need to watch way more jiu jitsu to compliment my training

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Is it possible that someone could devise a style of just trapping people in positions to throw the palm strike and start winning like that..?

Would be exciting, someone like Nurmegdomenov or however ya spell it, just tie them up and start smashing noses, lol

Hope this sport continues. They said Rorion was in the crowd

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:33 am

Came back to thank Canuk for posting this. I saw it in my youtube feed but didn't click for some reason.

I'm a sucker for the Submission-Only format and the matches have all been super exciting. It's amazing how the fear of getting slapped can push men towards action. I see much more aggression and general rough-housing even when the guys aren't getting hit; it just changes the environment somehow.

Return to “Super Dojo”