Chuck Liddell 1st Evict Big Brother

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Masato
Site Admin

Chuck Liddell 1st Evict Big Brother

Postby Masato » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:03 pm

So my sister-in-law loves these Big Brother shows, she watched Brasil, USA, Canada and UK, lol

Anyways this new one started 'celebrity Big Brother' and to my hilarity Chuck Liddell was a contestant!! lol he looked all drunk and punchy and I couldn't stop laugjing

the next day I learned he was the first one evicted.

She said it wasn't because people didn't like him, but because some bitches played a big move with the rules and kind of forced everyone to cower and vote out the Iceman

Ayrshire Grappler

Postby Ayrshire Grappler » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:17 am

Didn’t recognise anyone on that show except Chuck. Guess these folks are well known to Americans then?
BJJ Match Studies available @ http://www.Youtube.com/AyrshireGrappler

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:09 pm

Ayrshire Grappler wrote:Didn’t recognise anyone on that show except Chuck. Guess these folks are well known to Americans then?

The chick he's talking to in the clip is supposed to be 'Rudy' from the Cosby Show.

I didn't know any of the others either. I hate celebrity culture quite frankly. Except if it's Chuck Liddell, then its OK :D

Ayrshire Grappler

Postby Ayrshire Grappler » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:40 pm

Masato wrote:
Ayrshire Grappler wrote:Didn’t recognise anyone on that show except Chuck. Guess these folks are well known to Americans then?

The chick he's talking to in the clip is supposed to be 'Rudy' from the Cosby Show.

I didn't know any of the others either. I hate celebrity culture quite frankly. Except if it's Chuck Liddell, then its OK :D

Agreed!
BJJ Match Studies available @ http://www.Youtube.com/AyrshireGrappler

Return to “Super Dojo”