MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

How 6 Months in China Changed My Life

Postby Edge Guerrero » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:47 pm

- No. Not my life.
But the life of the guy on the video!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jun 06, 2018 3:00 pm

^^ super cool! /inspiring

So is he going to China so he can be a Youtuber? Or is he a Youtuber so he can go to China? - big difference imo

How does he get wifi way out there? Wonder how he got some of those shots, they looked like crane shots or even helicopter shots. Maybe he has a drone?

The best stuff was about that evil wizard guy in his head telling him to quit, about how negative or fearful thoughts are almost always wrong and how we must train ourselves to not listen, to cultivate only positive patterns of thinking. I am a huge believer in this. Our thoughts totally create our reality, shape our future and dictate what can be done or not. Nothing can be done if we say we can’t. Negative and fearful thinking are absolutely useless imo. Fear or Love, that’s really what it all comes down to.

Train your thoughts, mofos! That wizard guy doesn’t usually dare even approach me anymore, too many ass whuppings :)

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:06 pm

Masato wrote:^^ super cool! /inspiring

So is he going to China so he can be a Youtuber? Or is he a Youtuber so he can go to China? - big difference imo

How does he get wifi way out there? Wonder how he got some of those shots, they looked like crane shots or even helicopter shots. Maybe he has a drone?

- Guy on the coments says its a drone!
He tryied to makea life from youtube, but its dificult!

The best stuff was about that evil wizard guy in his head telling him to quit, about how negative or fearful thoughts are almost always wrong and how we must train ourselves to not listen, to cultivate only positive patterns of thinking. I am a huge believer in this. Our thoughts totally create our reality, shape our future and dictate what can be done or not. Nothing can be done if we say we can’t. Negative and fearful thinking are absolutely useless imo. Fear or Love, that’s really what it all comes down to.

- He doesnt say on thevideo. But i am prety sure that he had negative people on his home country, they got happywith his failure. Some people doesnt try tofly, but love to call crazy those to dare to fly!

Train your thoughts, mofos! That wizard guy doesn’t usually dare even approach me anymore, too many ass whuppings :)

- China is a very beautiful country!
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”