Adriano Moraes vs. Geje Eustaquio ONE: Pinnacle of Power

MMA, BJJ, & The Martial Arts
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Adriano Moraes vs. Geje Eustaquio ONE: Pinnacle of Power

Postby Edge Guerrero » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:07 pm

By Guilherme Cruz @guicruzzz Jun 6, 2018

A title unification bout between flyweights Adriano Moraes and Geje Eustaquio is official for June 23’s ONE Championship card in Macau, China. The rematch will co-headline the card, that has Xiong Jing Nan putting her strawweight belt on the line versus Laura Balin in the main event.

ONE: Pinnacle of Power will take place at the Studio City Event Center in Macau, China.

Moraes (17-2) recaptured the undisputed flyweight belt in August, avenging a loss to Kairat Akhmetov, and returned in November to submit Danny Kingad in the first round. ONE decided to create an interim belt after Moraes injured his knee, and Eustaquio (10-6) claimed it with a decision win over Akhmetov in January.

Moraes and Eustaquio fought for the first time back in 2014, when the Brazilian won the vacant belt with a second-round guillotine choke in Cambodia.

Xiong (11-1), the company’s strawweight queen, will put her belt on the line for the first time five months after defeating previously unbeaten Tiffany Teo via fourth-round TKO. Balin (10-2), a 38-year-old fighter who hasn’t competed since 2016, is making her ONE Championship debut straight in a title fight after winning four in a row in the Argentinian circuit.

The MMA portion of the card also includes Li Kai Wen vs. Rodian Menchavez, Ev Ting vs. Koji Ando, Narantungalag Jadambaa vs. Edward Kelly, Ma Hao Bin vs. Danny Kingad and Mario Satya Wirawan vs. Rin Saroth. ONE: Pinnacle of Power will also feature a couple of muay thai bouts, Rui Botelho vs. Yoshinori Ogasawara and Lerdsila Phuket Top Team vs Sok Thy, and a kickboxing match between Alain Ngalani and Tarik Khbabez.

Source: https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/6/6/17433618/adriano-moraes-geje-eustaquio-title-unification-bout-co-headlines-one-pinnacle-of-power-china
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Super Dojo”